More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sweigard89 Sweigard89

What's next?

Just Here for Food

Rushing by, she gives a glance at the hairy hulk standing by the door, guys of similar features a dime a dozen in the tiny town cafe frequented by truck drivers and trade workers. The double glance was amusing though, skidding to a halt as she almost looses the dishes on her tray. Giving her a grin, she holds up a finger motioning me one moment and she's off again, delivering the food to her waiting table. After making sure they were content, I watch as she bustles back, a confused smile on her face. "What are you doing here? You never come here anymore, since you know, you started dating that little tramp." I chuckle, her dislike for Stacy almost rivaling Stacy's hate for her. Turns out you were right in your distrust it seems. "What, a hard working guy like myself can't stop by and get something to eat while seeing his best friend who he's known since childhood?" I try to grin, but my sorrow is evident on my face as I look into her eyes, looking away as her eyes try to read my thoughts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)