More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sweigard89 Sweigard89

What's next?

Memories

Shaking her head, she waves her hand to follow her and grabs a menu from the waitress stand. I look her up and down, her waitress uniform showing off all of her beautiful curves. Fucking hell, I think to myself, for someone that was beautiful before, age sure has helped you out. Shaking my head trying to clear my thoughts, I slide into a booth she gestures at and places the menu down in front of me. "Its only 11pm at night but you still drink coffee like it's water?" She says with a smirk. "I'm not that bad...but yes, I'll take a cup." Probably not gonna be able to sleep tonight anyway. "Well, look over the menu as I grab your coffee and I'll be right back." I watch her walk away, her hips swinging seductively like always. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even realize she does it anymore, just a natural way to walk. She told me when she started waitressing, she started walking like that and her tips from all of the guys went up. I chuckle to myself, remembering how that ass looked with nothing on while we drunkenly skinny dipped down at Pillsbury crossing one night, the water and our bodies lit by my headlights at first and then just the moonlight. Memories flood my mind as I think how close we used to be, all of our friends teasing us because we acted like we were dating, especially when drunk. I shake my head trying to clear my mind and bring me back to current events, she showing back at my shoulder helping as the smell of coffee and the slight fragrance of her perfume invading my sense of smell. "You should of come in earlier, my shift is about to end in 15 minutes." She says as she places the cup in front of me, leaning lightly on my shoulder. "Well in that case, I'll just have the cup." I smile a fake smile, my heart aching but the warmth of her shoulder warming it a little. "Are you sure? Why you here then?" She ask quizenly. "We can talk after you get off." She raises an eyebrow, patting my chest before walking away, looking over her shoulder, "Alright, I'll come get you when I'm done. "

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)