More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by World Of Three Sisters World Of Three Sisters

Without further ado.

Juno, The Senator's Wife.

(Kinks: Furry, public nudity, wardrobe malfunction, casual relationship, massive breasts)

The Remian Casinos were all ran by different mafia families, and while they all offered different flavors, prices, and themes, they all shared a lot in common. They were exceedingly powerful, especially the Flavianus Family who was the largest and most powerful. That, and their businesses always included some kind of wife fucking. Hard, long nights of gangbanging wives, impregnating them, recording them, and making them cock addicted whores if they weren't already.

The rules were the same across the board, only married men could enter and they had to bring their wives. If they lost more than they won, the casino employees would begin to fuck the wives asses, strip the women down and get to work. If the Husband couldn't win back the money, the Casino took the wives behind their doors and it would be months before these ladies walked out depending on how much they lost. One such case was for a rather prominent woman and her wealthy husband. A senator and his wife specifically.

On top of that was a complex law regarding fines. If a married woman had an ass or breasts considered 'too big', around. D cup or larger, they'd be given a fine. If the husband or wife couldn't or wouldn't pay it off, there was a court date set. If the wife was considered guilty, which they always were, they were to spend a certain amount of time where ever the judge said they had to go to be fucked.

But what made this law a complex one was that if a government official, law enforcement, or otherwise found her being fucked, they could add another fine. If the Husband wasn't around, then extra time was added. Up to twenty five years.

Juno, a massive chested (way more than just a D cup, with a back strong enough to support it comfortably) and huge ass anthro was subject to that fine law more times than she could count. Her husband always paid it off, of course. After all, it was hardly any money anyways, just a couple small coins that didn't hold much value. Homeless people made way more from begging than the fines asked for. Though that didn't stop many wives from deciding not to pay even that low amount.

To her though, she was busy with many things. Like finding clothes that fit her huge breasts. Clothing companies didn't hardly try to make clothes that fit her breast or ass size, and the ones that did fit were made of the thinnest material. She could rip them by running too much water through them, and they were nearly see through. Her leggings were the only 'pants' made for her size, and they just keep ripping. Taking five steps meant to hear her leggings ripping more and more. Her days always ended with her naked, and buying more of these expensive clothes.

But today, her husband wanted to gamble for a while... and she may or may not have been informed that the Mafia that ran this place intended to rig everything the Senator used as much as possible. She knew she'd be here for quite a long time.

(Juno)

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)