More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by BleachBunny BleachBunny

Where do you want to start the adventure?

Jump right into some action - Public punishment at the stockades

Image reference for the opening scene: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2495/c721b79a0b5468f94e822101422c859c3f803ad3.jpg

SHLAP SHHLAP SHHLAAP - heavy meaty wet sounds of flesh meeting flesh filled the air as the renowned werewolf hunter Michael Masterson stepped up to the stage, his head shaking in disappointment.

"Tiva....we talked about this. You know better! Such a disappointment whore! I've got half a mind to just leave your pathetic ass here!"

SMACK

He roughly slapped her face, hard! Not bothering to address the fact she was naked and secured to the stockade on the small wooden stage, in the middle of the dirty god-forsaken spit of a town, being used by a complete stranger.

The harsh smack allowed her to gain some sense of self, while still being pounded silly, her glossy lost eyes focused on him, and he'd see the spark of recognition in her over-stimulated eyes.

"Master!!!!"

"What bitch?"

He'd reply, still obviously angry, frustrated and disappointed. Standing infront of her with the guard that held the key to the stockade she was secured in.

Tiva's position held her head about groin level, which **** her to tilt her head back and look up at the two men. Which was made difficult as the man gripping her ass, still roughly slammed his thick white too big cock into her! Battering her already abused cervix! She'd lost count of the men who had already used her! Struggling to reply, her smaller elven body jolting in the stockade from the man's thrusts, her bare breasts lewdly slapping against the rough wood.

"Aren't.....aren't....you going....to get.....me.....out Master?? Pllleaasseee!!!" The restrained struggling elf begged of the hunter she had referred to as Master!

SLAP

"Oww! Hey!"

Tiva cried out angrily as the man using her harshly slapped her dark round upraised rear!

"That's it slut! Beg for your Master!"

Does Tiva follow the stranger's instruction and beg for her Master?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)