More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What do you choose first?

Jumanji 2.0: Zathura

Instead of the jungle, the players will have an adventure in SPACE!

Don't think it's easy. Many scientists have spent their entire lives to find the answer to the question "Are we alone in this vast universe?". This game gives that answer: No, we aren't.

Why does a game about jungle life become a space journey? Because this universe IS a jungle. Same rules apply: the strong devour the weak, survival for the fittest, etc...

The biggest difference from the original Jumanji is that the role of the Hunter is removed. In here, the role of the hunter and the prey can be exchanged at any moment, and the best way to survive is to stay in the position of the predator.

This is the set of laws in Zathura:

  1. DO NOT CHEAT. The game does not appreciate cheaters of any sort, and deals with them very… creatively.
  2. The players can choose the play order. However, once everyone has a turn, the order can't be changed for the rest of the game.
  3. Once the Adventure starts there is no turning back until Zathura is cleared.
  4. Face you consequences of your roll, may they be good or bad.
  5. Those that face challenges with bravery, overcome their fears or play with skill will be rewarded.
  6. Who reaches the goal first will be the winner. All the prizes that the winner gained during the game stay in effect and forever remain.
  7. In addition to the winner, everyone else is the loser. All the penalties that the loser received during the game stay in effect and forever remain.
  8. The players must not reveal anything about what they experienced in the game to anyone who hasn't played this game.

Now, it's time to play!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)