More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

Who would you like to date?

Julie, my dickless friend Dick's Submissive girlfriend

Dick is a friend of mine and I use that term mostly true. He's THAT friend that you deal with in short bursts but he's mostly a good guy. Socially awkward to a fault and mind numbingly oblivious, he's a can't see the forest for the trees type. But why give a fuck about him? Well, the answer is the perfect little wannabe sex he calls his girlfriend. Julie is in her late twenties but her face still gets her carded everywhere, she'll look underage in her forties, I promise. She is cute, bubbly, nerdy and quirky but most importantly of all, a devoted submissive who dreams of being collared, controlled, used and abused by an Alpha Dom who knows what they want and takes it, and of course, knows how to dominate the hell of an experienced sex . She isn't the type for new Doms or Switches or anyone who can't or won't grab the reigns and put her in her place. She wants the Sex Dream, the loaded dungeon, the perfect Master and that feeling of being possessed, owned and treasured by her Dominant.

Dick . . . . is NOT that guy. He professes to be a Dom but he lacks the spine and the skill to assert himself as master of anything sentient. He's the type to get wrapped up in a Star Trek discussion at a BDSM event while she stands there miserably watching people go in an out of the dungeon, wishing she was getting flogged in front of a crowd. IRL: She's too earnest, kind hearted and empathetic to ever leave him for what she really wants and needs, but that's why I'm writing about her here. To give others the chance for those hypothetical scenarios where she gets what she wants and everyone else gets her in return. (I'm not directly TELLING you to cuck the shit out of him . . . but ya know . . .) So, what does she look like?

Julie is in her late twenties, Caucasian but fairly tanned but she has a face that makes her look like she's in her teens. She'll be carded into her fifties, I swear. Full lips and large round eyes. She is so damn short, a tall guy could fuck her face while she's standing. I think she's just an inch or two above being legally designated as a midget. (She'll profess she comes in Fun Size) She has long hair that changes colors by the week and her mood, She has the classic thick black nerd girl glasses, a sweet smile and a cute voice that she exaggerates to effect the little girl vibe. Massive bigger-then-her-head tits that don't sag in the least, soft little body and a very thicc ass that belongs on a girl twice her size. She'd be a BBW if the rest of her wasn't so small, she has the perfect amount of curve and the average athletic guy can fairly easily get her off her feet (ask me how I know) and manipulate her body in all sorts of fun positions.- I said she won't leave him, I didn't say she won't play with others in the Dungeon to get what she needs.

So, that is my prick friend Dick's lovely little fuckpet Julie. Have fun with her, Hell I might too.

What are you going to do to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)