More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damon Wildeve Damon Wildeve

Who dares to summon you?

Julie, a reserved and bookish college freshman

Something jerks in the back of your mind. A sensation in the void? No, something from outside. Encroaching. A hook, tugging at your very essence. The void begins to shimmer and fade as the muted yet clashing colors of the mortal realm invade your consciousness. Words. Words?

Chanting. A ritual.

Per hanc fidem fallam signum. Per hunc dicam tibi. His verbis constantes effecti iubeo te venire. Veni, Jalor, veni!

You open your eyes. A small rectangular room. Mortal beds on either side - one bare, one in use but unoccupied. Table. Chair. Strangely flat tapestries on the walls. Some sort of gleaming white altar beneath... a pane of mirrored glass! You look down and confirm your worst fears. A reflective surface and a sealing diagram. Against all odds, some mortal occultist has pulled you through the void's fraying barrier and bound you with a simple reflection seal.

Unless...

The mirrored glass! A tiny crack, barely visible to mortal eyes but plain as day to your own infernal sight. Your reflection is broken. The seal is incomplete!

A soft voice echoes from behind you. Your would-be captor didn't check the mirror correctly, but she knew enough to offset herself from the mirror, to keep from locking herself in with you. You turn to face her, already reaching out to her mind to read her surface thoughts and establish some context for the new era you've found yourself in.

She leans against the windowsill, a young woman with a slender yet soft body and mousy brown hair. Her features are plain and unassuming, but her smile has a bit of mischief to it. She thinks she's bound you successfully. Her eyes have a bit of a spark to them - talent and ambition, both necessary to bring you here. Perhaps she'll make a fine servant with that talent... but first, she'll need to be punished.

"Are you Jalor? I'm... um, I am your mistress and I command you to identify-"

Your bark of laughter silences her, and her grin begins to fade. She's dressed only in a thin, baggy white shirt and a pair of lower undergarments. Panties, you pluck from her mind. At the height of your power, you'd have paid little attention to her body, but after your stay in the void... her nipples are dark and show through her thin shirt, and you can see a wet spot forming on the front of her panties. Fear is making her sweat, which only makes her shirt more transparent as it clings tightly to her breasts. Your cock hardens and rises up to touch your stomach, leaking drops of precum.

What sort of fiend are you, exactly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)