More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Damon Wildeve Damon Wildeve

What sort of fiend are you, exactly?

I spread blasphemy and corruption. Perhaps this girl can be shaped into a fine mistress, and aid in bringing her people to ruin.

You could lunge across the room right now, tear her flimsy clothes apart, and **** your cock inside her. You could fill her until her stomach is swollen too large for her to walk, and leave her a mindless toy for your minions. At your whim, everything that defines her mind and body could be wiped away as a warning to all who dare to challenge you...

But that would be a waste of resources. If not for her useless mortal eyes, she would have successfully bound an ancient and powerful being. From what you've gathered from her mind, magical knowledge has faded from this world and talent like that isn't exactly disposable. Besides, the way her eyes widened and cheeks flushed red when she got a good look at your form is awakening sensations you haven't felt in eons.

You place your clawed fingertips together and focus, feeling the tingle as infernal power flows through you once again. A warmth fills your lungs and you exhale a cloud of musky purple smoke into her face. She tries not to inhale, but the smoke tickles her skin and she gasps involuntarily. One breath is all it takes - her eyes glaze a bit and she begins to breathe the rest.

"Wh- what's going on? It's so warm in here and my head's all heavy..."

Before she realizes what's happening, you're across the room and upon her. You scrape the circle with a hoof to break it, just in case.

"Don't be silly, girl. You're clever enough to know exactly what you asked for. You could have chosen the Iron Duke or the Faceless Legion, but you chose me. Jalor, the Architect of Sin. You've fantasized about it for years. I can see it in your soul." You grasp her slight body in your hands, drag your claws gently up her sides. "Those late nights when you started living alone. A leather belt around your neck, a device between your legs, thoughts of a professor twice your age..."

She balls up her fists and tries to shout, but you bend down and press your mouth against hers to silence her. Now, a kiss alone doesn't actually stop someone from making sound, but a foot-long demonic tongue exploring her mouth and filling it with intoxicating saliva will. Her hands open again, one pressing against your chest while the other reaches down to grasp your cock. It's already slick with precum.

There's only one logical way things could go from here...

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)