More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Julie, Earlier.

Please log in to view the image

Julie ran out of the bathroom catching her breath and stopped outside the doorway and leaned back against the wall covering her mouth as she still felt herself blushing. She couldn't believe she had asked into the guys bathroom and worst she had taken off her top in front of Jake. Not that she didn't get an eyeful as well. She bit her lip as she thought about it dangling there as he tried to secure the towel around himself. She was half tempted to go back in there and pull the towel off of his cute ass and get a good look but thought better of it. Maybe she could still one more quick peek though. She smiled and looked left and right biting her lip and then went back into the men's bathroom and peeked around the corner as she saw him pulling up his boxers up. Getting a quick glimpse of his cute ass before he secured them and pulled off his towel.

“Oh. Good morning to you to Tripod, and I am not sorry this happened.” Julie said with a mischievous smile as she glanced down at my crotch.

“Get out of here.” He said as he took the towel he had in hand and flicked it at her. Julie quickly made a break for the door. She smiled happily almost skipping to the girls bathroom. It looked like she was the first one here which was not a surprise on the weekend. Everyone wanted to sleep in. Julie on the other hand wished that she could. She was used to getting up early to help mom get Julie's younger siblings up and ready. She set her clothes out and walked over to the shower turning it on and letting it warm up. She stripped out of her clothes and climbed in enjoying the feel of the hot water on her skin. The one good thing about being an early bird was this. She ran her hands back through her hair as the water flowed over her body. Sliding them down over her neck and then cupping her large breasts and giving them a squeeze wondering what Jake had thought of them. She groped them softly as she thought about his big dick wishing she had seen him hard.

While Julie didn't think of herself as a slut it had been months since she sex and even longer since it had been with a guy. Hell even masturbating was difficult with Piper in the bed across from her. Hell knows Julie was in the mood for it after listening to Alice last night. The girl wasn't shy to talk about her sex life with Jake but then Julie was basically a stranger who she could tell anything to. Julie ran her hand down her body to her pussy. She closed her eyes and began to touch herself. She licked her lips and bit down on her lip as she began to rub her clit in circles. Gently plucking and pinching her nipple. She turned and leaned back against the hard white painted brick wall that separated the stalls as she played with herself frantically. She bit her lip holding back a moan. Fuck how long had it been since she had even done this. She had half thought about doing it last night with the glow sticks as she lay in bed but thought better of it as the light might wake up Piper.

Julie slid her hand down from her breast slowly over her stomach to her pussy. She rubbed her fingers softly between the folds of her wet cunt and pressing them apart slid her fingers inside. Julie put her foot up on the wall opposite herself and began to drive her fingers in and out of her tight moist hole. She let out a breathless gasp as she began to finger herself faster. She felt her toes curling against the wall. The warm water running over her out stretched body. Her tits jiggling between her arms as they moved frantically. Her fingers exploring her innermost depths of desire. She felt her body suddenly explode as she pressed back against the wall as she bit her lip to not cry out. She kept rubbing herself as she rose her orgasm.

“Sup girlfriend.” Julie heard and the shower curtain pulled back as she opened her eyes to see Mira standing there naked as well. Mira quickly covered her mouth as she could clearly see what Julie was doing. “Oh my god.”

“Mira.” Julie put her foot down and turn away covering her breasts.

“So. I was not expecting that. I was going to offer to wash your back but if you want me to leave you alone for a few minutes so you can get back to spelunking I will be glad to leave you alone?”

“No I am done.” Julie blushed as she moved her hands down and went back to washing her body trying to act like it had never happened though she was ready to die from embarrassment.

Mira stepped in and closed the shower behind her. “You sure. I could always offer a helping hand. I can steer while you work the gas.” Mira said as she wrapped her hands around Julie and grabbed both of her tits and gave them a firm but gentle squeeze. Mira's own breasts pressing against Julie's back as she felt her nipples tickle the skin. Her breath hot on Julie's neck as she whispered in her ear. "Help get you to where you were going faster." Mira teased as her body pressed up against Julie's.

Please log in to view the image

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)