More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shoeman6988 shoeman6988

Who is afflicted?

Julie, 32 year old manager

The last meeting of the day had come and gone. Julie had been in meetings all day and was feeling thankful to be back in her office to relax and get some work done. It was a cool day and she had dressed for the weather. She wore her favorite knee length denim skirt, a red button down blouse, a pair of silky soft ankle socks and black square toe knee boots. She also wore her black leather jacket to keep her warm.

As Julie continued her work, she began to feel odd sensations throughout her body. "I must be getting sick" she thought but continued to type away at her desk. Little did she know but strange things had begun to take place just below her desk. As she stretched out her legs, the zippers on her boots started to descend the long shafts of each boot. With little resistance present, the boots stealthily slid from her feet and landed on the floor just beyond her feet. She rubbed her feet together but something felt odd. It felt as if she wasn't wearing her boots anymore. She confirmed this by sliding back her chair and seeing the boots on the floor. "I must really not feel well, I don't remember taking my boots off" Julie thought to herself. It did not matter as she returned to her previous position typing away. However, unconsciously she began to rub her feet together feeling the warmth created by the friction of her socks.

Time slowly passed and before long it was just a few hours left in the workday. Julie had been working hard typing her report while answering phone calls and e-mails. She had completely dismissed the fact that her boots were now off her feet. Her feet continued to rub against each other. Julie was again interrupted from her work by another phone call. While on the phone several subtle pops could be heard beneath the desk. A slight hiss and several more pops were made as she continued on the phone oblivious to what was happening below her. Julie's feet clad in her socks had somehow removed themselves from her body just above her ankle. The point at which they connected to her body was not how one would expect. The skin around her ankles and lower shins had elasticized and stretched asnthe feet removed themselves. Upon full separation, the skin severed cleanly and somehow flowed to the intersection covering wherw they were once adjoined. No blood, no bones protruding, only skin now could be seen on the nuds of her lower legs and the tops of what were once her feet.

Julie's feet had awoken and would be their own masters. Julie had not noticed anything and feeling a bit drained rolled over and to her couch and shifted herself from her chair to a reclined position lying down. She closed her eyes and rested. Meanwhile, her feet had plans of their own. They meandered their way from under her desk to the couch where she was fast asleeep and crept up onto the couch. Her feet slid up under her skirt and made it's way up and between her legs. The toes of her left foot then gently moved her panties aside as the nub atop the right foot planted itself directly onto her mound. Several minutes later the right foot began to pull back from her and with some skin came her full package. The feet then slinked down and out from under her skirt and moved upwards up the towards her head. The left foot went ahead and attached it's own nub directly to her mouth. The process happened again, only this time her left foot now had her mouth directly atop the nub.

Julie stirred in her sleep and woke up upon hearing her own voice sat "Wakey wakey". A bolt of fear shot through her as she saw her two feet standing before her and with the looks of it one had her mouth and the other had a pussy. She tried but she couldn't speak. However, her foot was more than able. "We are so glad you are awake. We wanted to thank you for taking such good care of us but now it is time for us to be on our own. At that, her feet walked over to her socks and slid inside them. Her feet then walked over to her waiting boots and slid within their confines. The zippers to her boots rose to the top and off they went. The door to her office opened and her feet walked away with not only her socks but her boots as well. Julie sat there bewildered at what just happened and hoped that it was just a dream. She was now full of fear because she had just witnessed her feet come to life and steal her socks and boots. She wanted to get help but was sure nobody would entertain such a story. So she sat there continuing to wish that it was a dream, as she rubbed the nubs where her feet once were.

Where do Julie's feet go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)