More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Julie's nightmare

Julie hadn't been aware anything changed the 1st day. she was a single mom with two daughters one just 18 the other in her 20. She was fit with a tight ass a nice rack. Her 2 daughters were hot as well the one bleach blonde typical future stripper Or trophy wife. She took after her mom and had a dd chest with a pert tight looking ass in her yoga pants. The young just 18 and still looking cute and innocent. She had a perfect little ass and a b cup breast that she barely ever wore a bra with. Julie was getting ready when she heard the doorbell.

When she gets to it she sees her friend Brian at the door so she opens it. "Hey, Brian what are you doing here I don't think we were hanging out. did I forget plans?" Jennifer says.

"Well with the news after last night I wanted to come by and try to surprise you before anyone else could" Bryan says in a weird way looking Julie over more than usual. He had already tested it out once last night taking his time to find a girl to fist and stretch. It had been this cute Spanish chick he had grabbed at a gas station. The poor girl was still at home with a vibrator lodge in her urethra and her ass and cunt packed with everything that was handy in the house. He had even shoved the wide side of the broom and mop up her to pack her more even. He left her looking more than pregnant and you could see can and bottles through her stomach

"What news? i hadn't watched anything today and the youngest allison is grounded from her phone. Of course the other just had her phone turned off" Julie says to explain why she wouldn't have heard anything. She hadn't heard about the nanomachines and the sick doctor that released them. She didn't realize her old friend she had friend-zoned years ago was here to collect.

"Damn this is gonna be great, how about this let's go inside and I can give you a great example of what happened." Brian says. he was so happy thanks to the nanotechnology he was able to release all his dark fantasies. The fact he had always wanted to fist and stretch women before the change just made him be more than the next guy. Poor Julie didn't know any of this and didn't even question it as she let him in at his suggestion.

"So what's up Brian "Julie says as I get to the kitchen.

"Well, why don't you take off those clothes and I can just show you." Brian says knowing that she will have to obey the command.

"What the hell brain saying, you know I don't like you like that."Julie says even as she starts stripping off her clothes.

" This is what I wanted to explain, last night nanomachines were released where every woman now has to listen to any man's command. Brian tells a shocked Julie

"i am really glad I beat the rest of your single group over to you and your girls." Bryan tells Julie as she is completely naked. Her body looks great still with a shapely ass still and not too many stretch marks. All her time at the gym and doing yoga Had really paid off for her. even as he thought it the marks and blemishes that came with age had started disappearing from her body thanks to the nanotechnology.

"Oh fuck you what the hell are you gonna do to us. " Julius realizing she was at this Guy's mercy. When she thought about how many male friends she had friend zone she was a little nervous too that this would be the 1st of many.

"Well 1st you can start By using that mouth on this." Brian says and pulls out his newly lengthened cock it it was well over 14" long. Julie didn't like and couldn't suck cock in the 1st place which Bryan had known about from past conversations.

"What the fuck is that I can't take that," Julie says but of course Bryan doesn't care and knows too that no matter what if he tries hard enough it will fit. Even though she tries to resist with every portion of her being she gets on her knees and starts sucking him off. He grabs her head and starts forcing it in as she gags violently on the massive shaft.

"What the hell are you doing "he hears from victoria as her 2 daughters come down the steps. They heard noises of their mother getting skull fucked which they came to check on. victoria in a tank top and braless. Alison was in short shorts and pink tank top

"Perfect time girls I have just the jobs for you both. Victoria can get down here with your mom and suck my balls. As for you with your cute little face, I want you to rim my ass. "Bryan says giving instructions to the 2 younger girls. He loved the thought of the little 18 year old sticking her tongue up his ass as he took turns between her mom's throat and her sister's.

"I want you to start sucking on it and stick your tongue deep in there you little bitch. "I tell the little 18-year-old as she lightly licks my assholes. alison was disgusted as she couldn't stop her body from listening to the bastard. She had been timidly licking it till then. I have Victoria and her mom Julie both go back-and-forth Between my nuts and my cock taking the time to skull fuck each of them. By the end, all 3 of them have tears running down their face with their mascara. Each had eaten my asshole and i dumped my load down the youngests throat.

"Yeah, girls that was a good warm-up, time to really get started." Bryan tells the 3 Beautiful woman women who are kneeling before him covered in their own spit.

How next does Brian break the mother and daughter's?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)