More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

How next does Brian break the mother and daughter's?

The day really starts

" I Want all 3 of you to bend over and grab your ankles. Time to break in the rest of these holes." Bryan says and the 3 comply The mother's ass is actually not the largest with the 20 year old Victoria having an extra plump And shapely ass but narrow waste. Alison is the youngest at18 year olds. She was also the smallest but she still had a nice little butt. Julie's was still firm and her asshole was just as tight looking as her 2 daughters. All of them were 5"2 tops

"Brian Please stop I've never had anything in that hole." Julie begs as I start shoving 2 fingers and her tight dry ass. Next thing she knows she feels his cockhead pushing in hard at the entrance to her anal cavity. It was extra painful Thanks to the nano that had made his cock as wide as a Coke can. Normally it would tear with how hard she was clenching it but Thankfully with Nanomachines it stretched even as she screamed at the top of her lungs. I pushed to the base without care of her protest and then quickly pulled out all the way to slam back in this time her cunt. I go back and forth making a mess of her as she screams and begs for it to stop.

"Guess we'll go from oldest to youngest so you're next," I tell Victoria. I dry my cock off for her tight and dry ass. I always like to make it extra hard on them. I slam my cock into Victoria who's surprisingly Able to take it better than her mom with grunts and tears only

"I bet you've been giving this ass up to someone how you always looked like a little whore on Instagram," I tell Victoria as I pummel in-and-out of her ass. Her shapely ass does going as like as I pound all 14" in and out all the way. Starting to switch between her pussy and ass.

"Alright time for the best of all let's see this tight little 18-year-old ass, Allison." I tell the youngest. I wipe my cock off so it's dry again to make sure i can feel how tight her virgin ass is. The head won't quite fit at first till i put all my 200 pounds weight on it and pull her hips as hard as i can till i feel it pop in the poor teenager. I think how great i got to her first as i get to the base of my cock. As i pulled all the way out and slammed into her i think the 18-year-olds is the funnest as she screams the loudest. As I power drive the teen into the floor I start fisting her mom and sister using their Tight assholes for punchbags as I pummeled the tiny teens into the ground. I soon cum from getting off on the sight of punching in-and-out of their broken-looking assholes.

Come and clean up each over I tell the three of them shoved her face into the red and swollen teen's ass. She complies well and starts sucking the cum out of her little sister's asshole little as her mom cleans her up

Please, Brian, Let us go we won't tell anyone. Julie begs thinking that reality is what she remembered it as.

"Oh you can tell anyone you want but I'm not sure how many would care. Plus technically I never any of you you all did as I asked that's all on you." Brian laughs and teases them. He hears the doorbell ring and goes and grabs it.

"Oh shit brian right, Hey man is Julie around? Jim from the singles group that Julie hangs around with is at the door asking.

"Yeah perfect timing man I need some help to fill all these holes," I tell himAs I opened up the door all the way showing the 3 beautiful women as they lick each other pussys and assholes clean.

"Damn man looks like you've already been having a great morning with them would love to give you the hand or 2." Jim says. Before they even close the door 2 more guys walk up.

"Fuck it looks like we all had the same idea. Mind if we join you." Tom and jake Say as they get to the door

"Fuck yeah the more the merrier and there are plenty of holes to go around on these 3." Brian tells them. The 3 new guys go straight to Allison and pull her away from the other 2. Being the youngest and cute as she was she destined to get the most attention from all the oldest guys. The 3 50 To 60-year-old guys all start stuffing all thee holes of the little 18 year old with their giant cocks as she cries.

Bryan had left the door open and soon others arrived all from the same singles group. Within no time at all 3 girls are being used as cumdumps for the majority of Julie's male friends. They made a game of filling Allison's ass up with loads of cum and having Victoria Julie suck it out of her and eat it. With the suggestion from Nanos they soon were taking turns fisting their ass and cunts wide for the fun of it while they use their faces still to unload.

Brian was particularly rough on Victoria and had taken pleasure in helping stretch her fine ass out to new widths by even foot fucking it. Her had even stomped it out till double foot fucking the girls shapely ass till it was a loose mess. Which encouraged the other to do the same to the other two. They dilated the sister and mom's assholes to whole new widths beyond anything thought possible for the next few days. Brian stayed the whole time enjoying The show whenever he wasn't participating himself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)