More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ValerianXIII ValerianXIII

Choose a setting/scenario/story

Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Instead going to any of the neighborhood brats house to babysit a golden opportunity was dropped on Julie's lap. She wouldn't have to worry about staying at anyone else's place because her charges were coming to her. With a much better payday as well.

You see her mom and her aunt Linda would be taking a cruise for a little over a month and in the mean time she would be watching her little twin cousins Agatha and Agnes. It had been over six years since she had last seen the "Little redheaded trolls" as she like to call them.

Of course a lot had changed since then she figured. Back then Julie had just turned 18 and the twins were only twelve. They were pale freckled little chubby devils and Julie had ruled the mischievous duo with an iron fist.

Enforcing early bedtimes and dishing out unfair punishments just to show them who was boss. She was much bigger than them and easily handled them when they got out of line. She took full liberty spanking and sometimes humiliating the bratty twins when they showed even a hint of defiance.

The total authority got to her head sometimes sure but those two always misbehaved. She wanted to nip it in the bud before things really got out of hand, well that was her reasoning anyway.

Julie would be well prepared this time enforcing strict discipline while she was in charge. She was sure to dress the part putting on her height enhancing boots to give her the extra boost of authority she needed.

The twins had just turned eighteen themselves now and probably resented the idea of having a babysitter still at there age. The pay was worth it though and Julie would be more than ready to keep those little brats in line no matter if they were technically adults now or what.

Her mother had rushed out of the house barely yelling a goodbye before getting in the car with her Aunt Linda and almost peeling out down the road.

"Where are the little brats?!" Julie wondered searching the front for the pair. Her mother must have already brought them inside while she was getting ready. Missed an opportunity for that first impression Julie scowled to herself as she came back in. Either way she was ready to lay down the law the second she found those two.

She searched inside until she reached the living room and was stunned at what she saw. The little brats had grown a lot. Instead of two little snots like she expected there stood two grinning full sized adults.

Even with her boots on they had completely dwarfed her and they must of outweighed her by almost three times. Julie froze completely caught off guard as the twins grinned at her like a pair of Cheshire cats once they finally noticed her presence.........

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)