More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's the lucky person coming across the invention?

Jules Rodriguez, a Curious Teenager 18

He had been dying to try it. Truly. How had he found it? Even he was unsure, but he had learnt about the machine and had found it in a dump yard. It was named iBod. And the more he learnt about it from the manual right beside the object, it fascinated him. He could change his body with it.

He could become a ripped sumo wrestler. Or a gym trainer. Or... a girl even.

He just had to try it. So in the night, while his mother, Celine Rodriguez, his elder sisters Beatrice and Camille Rodriguez and his twin sister Vanessa Rodriguez were asleep. It was around twelve in the night. He took the device. He and Vanessa had to share rooms as they were the youngest at 18 years of age.

He went to the bathroom. And closed the door behind him.

And he opened the device. It had a tablet attached to it. It made an intro sound just when it started. And Jules startled in shock! The voice stopped. He made no movement. And sighed. Oh god! That was intense.

On the tablet, it was written:

Hey there user,
Welcome to iBod. This is the place of your dreams. Do you wish to be better? Taller? Skinnier? Or...sexier? ;) This device is all you need. Just select a body that your want to become and put the device: 1. if you are a male, on your ERECT penis, and 2. if you are a female, insert it in your tasty vagina. Haha! Then see the magic happen. * kiss emoji *

Jules was nervous. He reasoned to himself. This might not be the time to do this. But then again, fantasy always exceeds reason. And he went to the body select section. He searched for an 18-year-old female, blonde, French, medium breasts, shaved pussy. That was just his fantasy...

And then he got several options. He opened one of them. The one that instantly caught his eye. It was presented like a game model. Its hands raised to the sides. Face without any expression. The body was naked. It did not even look realistic.

There were many things written about the body.

Name: Amelia Dupont
Age: 18
Typegasm: Flower
Lock time (default): 24hr

He wasn't sure he understood everything. He just cast a look over it and ignored it for some reason. Fantasy had the reign to his logic for now.

He pressed the button: CONVERT INTO THIS

A screen popped up and asked:

Do you have a penis?

He pressed Yes.

And suddenly, the device turned itself into the shape of a vagina sex toy. Jules gulped. Did he really have to do it!? It was around twelve-thirty in the night. Should he really do that!?

But as you know, his reason was dead. And thus, he did.

He removed his pajamas and inserted the thing on his erect penis. He had a tingling sensation when he did that. But he did nevertheless. And then, when the device adjusted itself, it suddenly started vibrating vigorously. His breathing rasped and he suddenly felt heightened hormones. And suddenly, with a loud weeck and slam light glowed around the bathroom!

"Oh...no, no, no NO!"

And wham!

It all died down. He stood up...well, he wasn't a he anymore.

He looked in the mirror. And his jaw dropped. It was exact same body. Nice long legs. Shaven pussy. She was wearing his t-shirt. He moved her hair to the back and looked at her gorgeous self. Just when: "Jules, are you okay!? I think I heard something!?" said Vanessa.

His heart skipped a beat. But he instantly calmed down. "It's nothing. I'm alright."

"Uh- Jules, is it you?"

"Yes Vanessa it's--" and then he realized, his voice had changed as well.


Sidenote:- Hey there, I'm Reze. I hope y'all loved the chapter. I'm just a little confused with the pronouns that I should use. I just don't wanna make the experience fuzzy so I'll directly ask y'all. While Jules is trapped in this female body, should I use He/Him for him or She/Her. Please do tell in the comments. Until then, stay safe, stay horny & keep reading ;)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)