More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gramana gramana

What's next?

Judoon

"Bebaspa!" the Doctor said proudly, striding out of the TARDIS and stretching her arms out as if to highlight the scene before them. "Thirty-second wonder of the galaxy, according to the fifth edition of- Er. Wait."

Yasmin and Dan walked out behind her; even if the Doctor's expression fell, the two of them were looking around in wonderment. It was a space base, though it barely looked it; the floor was marble, with red carpets lain out to mark pathways, gold highlights running along it and around each door. It was remarkably ornate, and at first glance even low-tech.

Then there were the pillars, channels running up each wall of metal that constantly sparked with blue electricity, a seething aura around each grey bar, insulated by a curved glass wall around it that kept it out of reach while keeping the wild display as decoration. In front of them was a wide-open archway, wreathed with gold, onto what looked like a restaurant: at the far side of that, past bars and tables and a well-dressed multi-species crowd, was a glass wall as wide as a building, filling the view.

They could see a pale green, dusty surface outside. Hanging overhead was a cloudy orb, a world with red oceans, and tinged-purple clouds in swirling patterns around it.

"Nice job, Doc," Dan said.

"Bebaspa's meant to be a garden-world," the Doctor said. She pouted. "Always wanted to see it."

"I mean, we've had worse landings," Yaz said. "This place looks great. Hey, hey!"

She waved to a passing android. It had a black and white suit painted onto its metal chassis, and turned to her with its blank face.

"Er, you don't happen to know if there's any alien invasion due here?" Yasmin said.

"The Auton Wars are a sector away, and we are perfectly secure here," the android said. "No activity has been detected for several star systems."

"I think that's promising?" Dan said.

"Probably!" the Doctor said cheerfully. "You aren't planning a robot uprising either, are you? Get way too many of those to be honest."

"All android staff are programmed to be Asimov-compliant. Is that all?" the robot said.

"Brill! Oh, yeah, probably should ask, any idea of where we are?" the Doctor said.

"This is the Wyritin Resort, on the Second Moon of Pyrenides," the android said, its voice the same, droning monotone. "I hope this is of service."

It passed by them, and the Doctor clapped her hands, grinning. Yaz and Dan, meanwhile, wandered past her, crossing into the open restaurant. There didn't seem to be any immediate objection to them having appeared in the middle of the resort via time machine, so they took the view in while they can.

"Peaceful place!" the Doctor said. Her face fell. "Boring place. Pyrenides was the most secure place during the Auton Wars, Nestene never even made an attempt to get here, and they never gave it a chance."

"Finally!" Yaz said. "Somewhere quiet."

"Yeah. I guess," the Doctor said. She looked disappointed. "So where do you want to go next?"

"Steady on, Doc," Dan said. "I think we could wait here for a little bit, don't you?"

The Doctor pouted.

"He has a point," Yaz said. "We can't be running for our lives all the time."

"I guess. It's just... boring," the Doctor said.

Yaz rolled her eyes, walking further into the restaurant. She passed by an ornate-looking pillar, a second before an alarm started to blare.

"Ooh! Okay, now we're talking!" the Doctor said.

She beamed, looking around in excited confusion. Red lights flashed, and sirens wailed - something on the ceiling flashed, and what looked like a giant rhino suddenly appeared in the middle of the of the restaurant. Two others appeared behind it, helmets on; the lead held out a scanner, looking around the suddenly-nervous room.

"Plastic detected!" the Judoon leader barked. "Scanning."

"Do I want to ask?" Dan said.

"Oh! Right. Judoon enforcer - hired goons, bit blunt, not great conversationalists, but can be hired for anything," the Doctor said. "My guess, they're guards for this place. They mentioned Auton wars - the Nestene is a life form that can control all kinds of plastic, my guess is they're just paranoid about keeping it out of here. Ooh, exciting. Someone must have snuck something in. Could be a bit of espionage, someone making a deal with the devil, possibilities!"

"You're way too into this," Yasmin murmured.

The Judoon swept its scanner around the restaurant, before its gaze suddenly focused on the three newcomers. It marched towards them, stomping on the ground.

"Hi! Er, we're totally meant to be here," the Doctor said.

The Judoon jerkily held its scanner in front of her. It gave a vaguely pleasant sounding beep. Then it scanned Dan, before finally pointing the scanner at Yaz - it wailed suddenly.

"Plastic found," the Judoon barked. "Conclusion: polyester. Relinquish it for destruction."

"What?" Yaz said.

"Subject unwilling," the Judoon said.

It reached forward with one bulky hand and grabbed the front of Yaz's shirt before she could react; she yelped as he tore it off of her, throwing it to the side.

"Hey!" Yasmin yelped. "Doctor?"

"Don't hurt her!" the Doctor said.

"Subject is not the threat," the Judoon said.

It grabbed her bra, a bulky finger curling behind the cups and pulling until the straps tore; Yasmin yelped again, hastily crossing her arms. She looked pleadingly at the Doctor for a moment, and backed away, only to bump into another Judoon who promptly grabbed her jeans.

Yasmin squeaked again, then stumbled forwards as her trousers and panties were roughly pulled down at once; the Doctor caught her before she could fell, though couldn't stop the Judoon from taking the last of her clothes, shoes and socks pulled off at the same time as her clothes.

The last of her garments were thrown into a pile with her shirt. Yaz bit her lip, holding an arm over her breasts and the other over her core, nervously trying to duck behind the Doctor. Meanwhile, the alarms still blared, every guest at the restaurant staring at the fracas. Yaz whimpered, feeling the eyes on her, shifting her arms awkwardly.

"Plastic confiscated," the Judoon said, satisfied.

"Wait, I'll want that back," Yasmin began.

A Judoon pulled out a gun and shot the pile of clothes on the floor. They were vaporised instantly. Yaz squeaked.

"Doctor?" Yasmin said nervously.

Without a word to her, the Judoon strode by her, apparently content its job was done. The sirens died down, though it still felt like everyone was staring. Most of the guests at the restaurant seemed fairly well-dressed - it was definitely a fancy place - while there she was, dark skin a contrast to the marble, the Doctor's outfit, to any clothing and to everything there. She stood out far more than she wanted to.

Yaz gulped. She turned around, soon realising there was no angle she could stand at where dozens of guests couldn't stare at her. Nervous rooted her to the spot.

"Unauthorised blue box. Confiscating."

She heard the Judoon bark something else, and looked back over her bare shoulder to see the Judoon teleport away, along with the TARDIS. She squealed again.

"Ugh, well that's a pain," the Doctor said.

"Thought you'd be more annoyed," Dan said, steadfastly trying not to look at his squirming friend.

"These Judoon seem pretty restrained. Probably just need to fill in some paperwork to get it back," the Doctor said. "Just hate bureaucracy."

"Maybe we do that sooner, yeah?" Yaz said, fidgeting.

"Yeah," the Doctor sighed. "Should only take a day or so."

"A day?!"

"I hate paperwork," the Doctor muttered. "Judoon bureacracy is just the worst. Plus you know me and focusing."

There was a pause. She looked up suddenly, as if only just realising that Yaz was naked. Yaz felt herself flush.

"Ooh," the Doctor said. She grinned. "Judoon platoon and OoN upon a moon!"

She beamed. Yaz seemed significantly less impressed.

I wrote this for one joke, I have no idea what comes next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)