More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gets the stones?

Joxer

Joxer had awoken to discover his wrist bracer had been altered, with six coloured gemstones. Red, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Green and Orange. It took some time to figure it out, but with the help of the Infinity Gems, he knew the power they held. Power, Mind, Space, Reality, Soul and Time. He had command of them all, greater then the gods themselves. All of them, from all of the pantheons... even beyond Zeus himself.

Not wanting to use it on his friends just yet, Joxer instead decided to use it on one of his enemies. Which was how he had summoned the goddess of chaos, Discord. The dark wild haired goddess with pale skin and ruby lips and nails, dressed in a corset of leather studded straps with mesh cloth revealing the skin below, the straps connecting to a leather studded choker, leather skirt covering her to about her knees, black leather boots, and sleeves like her corset with one going from her shoulder down and the other only starting at her elbow. The common look of rage and annoyance on her face.

"Where am I? How did I get here with you?" she said, the last word as if it was scum which was beneath her.

"I was gifted with power greater then Zeus and decided to test it out on someone nobody would have a problem with." he told her, expecting her not to take him seriously, given he was still in his armor made of whatever he could find or afford.

"Sure you are. I'm sure you can handle this too..." she moved her hands up as she spoke, likely to unleash lightning or fire. Only to find nothing coming out. Trying it again and again, she finally stopped and looked closer at him.

"I turned off your powers. At the moment, you're just the same as any mortal woman. While I have my 'powers'. So feel free to trying and smite me if you think you can?" he said to her, as he waited for her to react.

She glowered at him and said, "So what do you want, Mr. All Powerful? Since you see to be able to take my powers or do whatever you want, what do you want?"

"I'm been testing my powers. Wanted to see how they work against a god. Like taking powers away or giving them... or making the impossible happen." said Joxer as the blue gem on his bracer, hidden from every one else's sight as something ordinary, glowed.

She then started to form a rare smile, which did brighten her face as she moved closer to him. She told him, "You altered my mind. Made me fall in love with you, be totally devoted to you, live to make you happen."

As she came into his personal space, he asked, "So what do you think if I did that?"

"Apparently it doesn't matter since you could change my opinion to whatever you want. But currently, I feel like this..." she said as she quickly grabbed his head and brought it in for a passionate kiss, which ended with a playful tug of his lips with her teeth. She continued, singing sultry purring like voice,

"Joxer the Mighty,

Master of virility,

Every female wants him,

He's so sexy it's a sin!

I so want a special tryst,

He's the man I can't resist,

A mighty dick I will suck,

Follow by a massive fuck!

He's Joxer!

Joxer the Mighty!"

This was followed by another kiss, as the two of them embraced each other. As Joxer got ready to...

What do they do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)