More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Giggles Giggles

Do you have any Sexxx Dreams?

Joshua (Step Cousin)

As you fall asleep, your mind somehow drifts to thoughts of your Step-cousin, Joshua. The two of you used to be really close when you were younger. Your Uncle Gio used to live ten minutes away from your family and he would always bring his step-son Joshua. You always had to share with Joshua and hang out with him, even though he was like four years older than you. He was a total dick to you, but looking back that's probably just how family is. You remember the family weekend camping fishing trips. Only the men of the house could go, Your father and Gio, You and Joshua. You had to share a tent. Joshua was always a lot better at fishing than you and he'd rub in in your face. Whenever the adults weren't looking, he'd grab you under his arm and noogie you mercilously. He used to make you so mad. Then one day in middle school, your uncle moved away and with him Joshua. You then saw alot less of him. You haven't seen him in what, six years? Why were you thinking of him now? What strange ways the mind works?

You open your eyes to find yourself in wooden room. It's really hot and you are sweating like crazy. How the fuck did you get in a sauna. You look down and are shocked to find yourself looking down at a naked body. It wasn't shocking that you were naked, given you were in a suana. What was weird was that you were not in your own body.

"Jo, you there?" a growely voice says. You look up frantically and see an incredibly attractive man looking at you, a confused look on his face.

"Yeah..."you stammer out. You can't help but look at his dick, poking out through his towel.

"Good, stop looking at your shrimp dick and let me finish my story." He continues, "So, there I was with my cousin Zane in the bowling alley, tryin' to do that good family man shit. And the whole time we bowled, he was looking at me like shit," He pointed at his eyes, "With those fag eyes, like he was a cock hungry bitch. You know, like that uhhh, one cousin of yours." You feel yourself getting hard, because you can't help but periodically look at this man's dick. You move yours towel, casually trying to cover your hard on, hoping he doesn't notice.

"Yeah, I uh, know the look." you say.

"Yeah, I went up to him and grabbed his ear and squeezed it and whispered, so as no one could hear it, cause I don't want people knowing he was a fag. I ask him, 'yo Zane stop looking at me like you wanna ram my cock down your bitch throat.'"

"Did that work?" you ask, and the guy tisked, waving his hands at you.

"Pshhh nah, I think it only made things worse. After that he ran off to the bathroom for like ten minutes. Messed up the whole bowling order." he says, "You know I told King this whole story and he was all on me about not taking advantage of it. He was like, Milo, you are lucky to have a bitch who'd do anything to suck your dick. And he was telling me to let Zane suck me off bro and like...this isn't getting too weird for the sauna is it." he looks at you.

"No, It's fine," you say.

"So, what should I do?" he says.

"Idk, maybe King is right. Maybe you should just let him get it out of his system. Like, worse comes to worse you get a free blowjob or maybe get some ass." you say and his eyes widen.

"Oh shoot you're right, he probably want me to fuck his little fag cunt." he says looking down. "Shit, that's so fucking weird. I mean I don't blame him, I'm fucking hot as fuck. But like, I don't want people thinking I'm gay or shit."

"Who's gonna know. He's not gonna tell." you say and he looks up back at you.

"Would you fuck your fag cousin." he says, "I know you two don't talk much, but if he is anything like what you told me, he totally would suck your dick if you let him."

"If he wanted this," you point at your body, then your crotch, "Want to make me bust a nut, I'd let any horny little faggot bitch bust a nut riding my dick."

"Any faggot, pshhh, nah I got standards fam." he said waiving a hand, "You ever, had a fag suck you off before?" he says.

"Of course _Loads _of times," you say.

"But like woman lips are soft cause they moisturize and shit. Are fag lips different." he says.

"Lips are lips bro," you say and he laughs and looks down.

"Fuck all this talking about bitches sucking my dick got me all hot and bothered." he says, his dick now semi hard, "Sorry that must be really weird,"

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)