More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Suqer Suqer

Who is it?

Josh, your 35 years old pervy neighbor

It's Josh, your 35 years old neighbor. Josh has a bit of a fame in your neighborhood, being considered a weirdo and a pervert by most.

You think they're wrong though, and that most of them think so of him because he's a single, ugly man. You know people can be pretty judgemental, but you're parents taught you to never judge a book from it's cover and, since he's never done anything bad to you, you decided to invite him to your wedding.

After the collision you see your soon-to-be wife starting to fall back, but you catch her before she can touch the ground and tightly hug her "Are you alright, honey?".

Nina, or who you think is Nina, doesn't answer and continues to stare forward, her eyes wide open.

" Ugh, what happen-" Josh started to say while scratching his stomach, before abruptly stopping. He stares a Nina, a shocked expression on his face, and then points one of his fat fingers at her "Why am I there?".

Hearing his words Nina turns her head toward him, her brow furrowed, and then looks down at her body and touch her boobs.

"Hey! Stop touching my boobs!" seeing her actions Josh shouts, before threatening walking towards her.

You stop hugging Nina and put yourself between her Josh, hands stretched outward to stop him from approaching her "What do you think you're doing, Josh?!".

"Josh? I'm not Josh! I'm Nina!"

"What? What kind of joke is this?! It's not funny, Josh!"

"I'm not joking! Look at my eyes James, it's really me!" Josh put one of his pudgy hands on your cheek, staring at you straight in the eyes.

Do you believe him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)