More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeviousDaisy DeviousDaisy

Who is our protagonist?

Josh, 22 runs his own cafe

Unlike most men, Josh liked to think of himself as fairly independent. He was one of the few men he knew of permitted to own and run his own business, and he even had a long-term girlfriend who was submissive to him-- not that they were public about that of course. Speaking of his girlfriend, it was their one year anniversary today and Josh still needed to get her a gift. He hadn't forgotten about their anniversary or anything, he just had been really busy recently.

With that in mind, he had taken a trip down to their local mall in search of the perfect gift. Josh figured he'd buy Heather a few things, after all he wasn't the most decisive person when it came to gift giving. He walked through the building, browsing the multitude of colorful shops and kiosks. His first stop would be clothing, perhaps he'd buy her some sexy lingerie, maybe something comfy as well. Josh settled on a shop called "Sweet Cherry", a local lingerie chain that tended more towards delicate, lacy lingerie unlike most shops that sold all things black, red, and leather. Heather wasn't really into all that, she told him once she found it intimidating. As he entered the store large advertisement posters caught his eye, a scantily clad futa dressed in a blue, floral lace set. Her well-endowed bulge perfectly outlined by the flowers embroidered on her panties. At her feet sat a delicately pretty boy with a pink collar around his neck and a matching leash. He gazed up at his Mistress with a look of adoration. Josh's face grew hot as he tried not to gaze at the poster for too long-- not that he was into that sort of thing of course! No, unlike most men he wasn't submissive.

As he tried to ignore the provocative poster, an employee took notice of him loitering near the doors to the shop. She smirked as he finally met her gaze.

"Need help with something, darling?" She asked approaching him. Her name-tag read, "April". April was a tall and voluptuous woman with caramel skin and a head full of dark, bouncy curls. She wore a lace-trimmed yellow tank top that scarcely held her E-cup sized breasts, and tight, flared jeans that complemented her perky, round ass. Around her neck she wore a set of keys, indicating that she was the keyholder to some lucky man's chastity cage or collar.

"Uh yes, I'm looking for a bra and panty set."

"Ok, need me to measure you, honey?" She asked pulling a measuring tape our of her pocket.

"Oh- uh- no! It's not for me! It's for my girlfriend actually." Josh replying blushing bright red. April let out a laugh before shooting him a wink.

"Lucky woman, do you know your girlfriend's size?"

"Well she wears a 32 B for her bra, and I think a medium in panties? She really likes pink."

"Ok, follow me." April guided him to a back wall where they kept their more expensive matching sets. "How about this one? It's part of our spring collection." She held up a pink, mesh matching set with small flowers framing the hips and breasts.

"Ok, yeah she's gonna love that." Josh replied feeling the soft mesh, honestly this present might as well be as much for him as it is for Heather.

"I thought so, do you want to buy any toys or accessories today? We're having a 50% off sale on toys." She asked gesturing to a selection of vibrators, dildos, plugs, and other assorted sex toys near the registers.

"Sure why not." Josh replied selecting a hot pink vibrator, before placing it on the register with the rest of the items. He purchased the items and had them gift wrapped before walking out of the shop. He could've sworn April checked out his ass as he left.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)