More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MADCRAZY MADCRAZY

Who does the story follow?

Joseph Iger, 26, New head of Walt Disney

You are now the head of Disney. Never in your entire life would you ever dream of having this job. Your dad was originally going to appoint it to your stuck up brother but guess he had a change of heart right before he passed.

You are Joseph Iger a handsome twenty six year old, with long brown hair. You scan your closet for your best suit. You pick out a nice light blue suit and a black tie. It was a little old but it worked for now. I should get some more suits now that I'm the head of Disney you think to yourself as you slip on your tie. You throw on your white vans, because slacker you forgot to get some new ones last night. You head out the door, a smile on your face as you head of to work.

You walk up to the court yard and admire the pillars that line it. Those seven dwarfs on the front of the building always made you laugh as a kid, it's strange seeing them now. As you walk in you're greeted by a lovely woman in her mid 30s, Melinda you think her name was. She was your dad's last assistant, before he died. You can't help looking at her chest as her luscious D cups almost spill out her white blouse.

"Mr. Igor," Melinda starts, and you quickly shoot your eyes back up at hers, "My name is Melinda, I was your father's assistant and now that you're chairman, I'll be yours." She extends her hand.

"Thank you dear Melinda," you say looking back down at her chest and extending your hand to meet hers. "So when do I get to move into the office? Dad never let me see it, and I'm dying to see it."

"Eager aren't we Mr. Igor?" she starts.

"Joseph or Joe is fine Melinda," you interrupt her with a smile, and she returns one back to you.

"OK, Joe," she says, "Well the office is right this way."

You two head upstairs and down a couple halls before she stops in front of a door.

"Here we are," she says while turning around and holding a set of keys, "It's all yours Joseph."

She drops the keys in your hand, and your face lights up. I can't believe this is happening you think to yourself excitedly. You fiddle the keys in your hand and unlock the door. And as you excitedly walk into the room, you're met with a wave of disappointment. It's the same exact layout as Walt Disney's. You were expecting something really cool, but you've seen this room a million times before.

"How is it?" Melinda asks as she walks in.

"It's um," you start, "Good." You lie.

"Glad you like it, It's exactly like Walt Disney's," she starts, clearly about to go into a history lesson.

"I know," you quickly interrupt her, "Dad told me about this room a million times."

"Oh ok," she says a little disappointed. There's an awkward silence as you walk about the room inspecting certain parts. "OH, by the way you'll be going on a full tour of the facilities in an hour, escorted by one of our stars, and then at nine o'clock there'll be a party for you in the Rec. Hall." She excitedly says, "I'll leave you alone for now."

"Thanks!" you tell her as she walks out.

You decide that there isn't much for you to do right now so you sit down in the chair behind the desk. It's much more comfortable than you expected and you quickly doze off.

You're awaken by...

Who wakes you up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)