More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Troof Troof

Who are you going to be?

Joseph, 22 year old junior Breeder-tech researcher

MESSAGE FROM OBGYN to Joseph:

I know you may not believe me, but I am proud of you. I was pleasantly surprised when you messaged me about becoming a Breeder, even though you had not sent me a message in years, or even read the messages I sent to you. You have gone above and beyond! Over this week, you have averaged more sexual activity per day than 90% of male Breeders working in science. Keep up the good work, this Fort could use more bright young men like you.

-OBGYN


You have to read OBGYN’s messages, now that they tell you whether you need to be fucking more. OBGYN pays for your studies in Breeder technology so long as you perform breeding duties. As a man, that means doing your fair share of sexually satisfying the female Breeders. You suspect that OBGYN would allow you to shirk that duty a bit, but why would you? You have to cum several times every day just to stay sane, and this Fort gives you plenty of opportunity. Take Chloe, for example. You certainly plan to, no sane man wouldn’t.

Chloe lies on the padded table in your lab, a thick cable from the lab computer on your desk stuck as if by magnets to the loose belly skin just above her womb. Apart from the extra skin on her belly and slightly sagging breasts from many pregnancies, Chloe's young and fit body is in excellent condition. Truth is, her subtle postpartum look really turns you on; it’s proof that she never misses an opportunity to receive a load of cum between her legs.

The fluorescent lights of the lab make her pale skin appear almost white, save for some tan freckles on her cheeks. You can see thick green veins beneath the skin of her impressive breasts (both rival the size of her own skull) as they spill over the sides of her ribcage and rest on her arms, their thick, dark nipples stiff from the air-conditioned lab. As if she wasn’t pretty enough from behind, Chloe has thick, shiny blond hair down to her shoulder blades. At only 19 she’s already a healthy and experienced Breeder.

Chloe is wearing her standard breeding uniform, a tight top of thin, stretchy, army-green material with long green sleeves that reach just below the elbow. The uniform top stops on her chest and leaves her milky breasts completely free, displaying her name on a patch above her left breast - "Chloe". Most of the Breeders at Fort OBGYN add a patch to their uniform, helps them meet each other.

You tap some keys on the computer to start troubleshooting the issue with the small Reproduction Assist Device you know sits atop Chloe’s womb, inside her body. Her right hand drifts over her belly near the cable, where the controls to her baby factory (whoops, you mean her RAD) would appear if she wasn't connected to your computer. Fixing things isn’t really your job, but you don’t have a lot going on this morning.

"Chloe, how many times have you given birth this week?" You ask Chloe, waiting for the machine to work. Almost without thinking, Chloe moves her legs apart, allowing you to get a good look at her breeding hole. Chloe’s green-stocking-covered legs hang over the edge of the table. She has a simple pussy haircut with bare lips and only a little short, light brown hair on her mound. Her pussy is still light pink on the inside, the inner lips sticking out only slightly past her outer lips. Naturally, she's getting wet from your attention.

"I’ve done twelve so far, and I bet I could have a few more before Sunday,” Chloe boasts. Not bad for a volunteer fresh out of high school. You decide she’s due some praise:

"Wow, most girls here don't break two a day before their first year is over. Never mind getting through twelve before Friday night. You’ve really been stepping it up lately, haven’t you?"

"Yeah, OBGYN knows exactly how much we can handle. He said that I'm especially suited for breeding!" She lifts her head from the table and grins at you, her blue eyes shining with pride. You used to think of OBGYN as a kind of father, too, actually hoping the machine would say it was proud of you in its messages. Looks like Chloe hasn’t grown out of it. You give her a slight smile and turn back to your work. She drops her head down, her big tits flopping onto her arms.

"We could have made it thirteen this morning, if only my RAD was working…” Chloe sighs. You’d been letting her sleep over at your place a few nights a week for the past month. On any other night, she’d be sleeping in a full-time Breeder bunkhouse with nineteen other full-times. She brought you there once. You’d never seen such a display of hormonal chaos. Over a dozen teenage breeding whores with months of 24/7 fucking experience all trying to get a bun fucked into their overactive ovens before lights out. You wondered how the four guys in there could keep that act up night after night, even if they were Breeders. Chloe actually seemed put out when you walked out of there with her to go back to your apartment near the science campus. Sure, maybe she wanted to show you off a little, let her girlfriends try you out, but you found it more relaxing to fuck her one-on-one right before bed, leave your last load of the night in her tight teenage cunt, and hold her soft young body in your arms as you fell asleep in peace and quiet.

"I wish you would knock me up every single time,” Chloe says, sitting up on the table. "Wouldn’t you like that better than sitting in this boring room all day?" She shakes her head, fluffing all that gorgeous blonde hair. Chloe has been on your ass for a while now, trying to make you give up your lab time for her. You didn’t really expect it to turn out like this when you fucked her for the first time after you both arrived at the Fort three months ago. But you kept running into each other, then she kept finding you, then before you knew it you would meet on purpose. Who could blame you for enjoying the company of a convenient cum dump who knew everything you liked? But full-time Breeders take their relationships at Fort OBGYN seriously...

Wouldn't you like that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)