More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Troof Troof

Wouldn't you like that?

No, rather just fuck Chloe again (lactation)

You know Chloe’s next step would be to make you her breeding partner, keep you together all the time and really increase your baby output – and really decrease your opportunity for advancement. You didn’t come all this way to abandon your passion. Breeder science is fascinating and sexy in ways that just don’t compare. You change the subject:

"I found the issue. Your RAD is fine, just lost the connection to your ovulation controls. I reset it. How about we give it a little test?” Chloe’s smile vanishes when she realizes you ignored her teasing question.

The limiters on these RADs can get stuck in the “on” position. In your opinion, “unlimited” is a far more fun problem to troubleshoot. But you can simulate something like “unlimited” now.

"I'm going to make you ovulate from both ovaries at once, just to make sure both sides of the RAD are functional," you explain. You can see her eyes light up again at that idea, naughty bitch. With the lab computer, you can do a few things to her that she can't do with her own heavily restricted newbie controls.

"You mean I get to have fraternal twins?" Chloe says, delighted, "that'll be a first for me! I wonder if it’ll make my tits bigger." She hefts her huge pale tits in her hands, bouncing them up and down for you. They’re better every time you see them. Chloe’s udders have stabilized lately but you don’t know if they’ll ever truly stop growing. You see drops of milk at the ends of her big nipples as they shake. Chloe looks where you look, notices the milk, and casually lifts both tits to her mouth and licks it off, just like you taught her. Good girl. You hit enter on your computer, and turn the screen towards the table. Chloe reads the notice on the screen.

"I'm ovulating two eggs at once! It feels stronger than just one." She says, looking back to you. Chloe is breathing a little faster. She leans back on her hands and brings her feet up on the table, spreading her cunt wide. Thick, clear love juice spills from her breeding hole. You get up from your computer and walk towards your breeding bitch. Chloe's face has turned pink and you can see her pupils have gotten big.

"I'm doubly fertile right now, Joe," Chloe looks up at you. You can see her starting to sweat. "Think about how many babies you could fuck into me if we did this full-time. We could be in the 20k club by the time we leave breeding duty. With my natural breeding talent-" Chloe slides two fingers into her drooling cunt and holds them up in front of her face, scissoring them apart. You see strands of thick grool clinging to her fingers. "And your big, thick dick," Chloe loses her train of thought, her pretty eyes on your hard cock.

Fuck, she’s really learned a lot about what gets you going. Chloe watches patiently as you angle your cock at her breeding hole. You both moan with need as you slide the head of your cock into place in her cunt. Your breeding whore grabs your muscular shoulders as you begin fucking her pussy, looking into your eyes.

"Fuck me, Joe! Just give up the lab and do me full time! I need your babies!" Chloe begs for more between her whorish moans. Her needy cunt is squeezing your cock as her juices slide down your shaft. A dedicated breeding bitch, Chloe trains her cunt as much as her body and it can grip you tightly despite all the babies that have passed through it. You lean in, fucking her harder and Chloe cries out even louder. Her leaking tits press against your body and the milk runs all the way down your legs onto the lab floor. You push her back down on the bench and grab both of her thighs, your cock throbbing in her familiar cunt.

"Make me your baby-making machine, Joe!" Chloe manages to cry out, panting hard, "work your baby machine every day, make me ovulate twice every time!" Chloe's tits shake up and down on her heaving chest, nearly hitting her in the eye. She grabs hold of them herself, milking herself and staining her uniform with milk. "I want to feel you growing in my belly all the time!" Your cock is swelling even bigger in her cunt as she says this, and her eyes widen as she feels it press harder on her walls.

"Fuck, Chloe, you were so quiet about this at first!" You observe, "you wouldn't talk about sex with me even when we fucked. Now look at you." Your breeding bitch stares up at you, her lust-glazed eyes taking on a softer look.

"I wanted you then Joe, I wanted you to fill me with so many babies. You showed me that it was nothing to be ashamed of." Yeah, I showed you how to be a real fucking slut, you think to yourself with satisfaction. Chloe makes you harder the lustier she gets. Her hair is a complete mess, pushed around on the bench beneath her and damp with sweat and milk from her tits. You lean forward and suck one big dark nipple into your mouth, the milk dripping out of the corners of your lips and rolling down her curvy body. Chloe cries out, bucking her hips against yours and moaning so loudly you know the rest of the lab can hear it through the open door. Nothing they aren’t used to by now. Chloe pulls her other tit into her own mouth, moaning against it.

“How does it feel, Chloe?” you ask, reveling in how wet your cock looks as you draw it halfway out of her before thrusting back inside, again and again.

“Joe, your cock feels so good in my cunt. My baby factory is yours, my tits, my womb, they’re all for you. I love it when you breed me in my pussy.” Chloe uses the dirty words you taught her as she wraps her legs around you, pulling your hips against hers.

You feel Chloe's cunt contracting around your cock as you start cumming. Your cock jumps inside of Chloe as her pussy milks your cum right into her greedy little womb. You look into your mating slut’s glassy eyes as you fill her, her own orgasm rendering her incapable of showing you any more than a blank, slack-jawed expression of ecstasy.

"Oh Joe you're knocking me up, I can feel it. I love you..." Chloe says, holding your hips against hers as the pulses of your orgasms weaken and fade away. Chloe’s tried this “love” routine on you before, and you’d never tell her it has some effect on you. You came to Fort OBGYN because you wanted to fuck freely, but here you are again. You pull Chloe into a seated position, her sweaty milk-filled tits still dripping on both of you. You can feel some cum pouring out of her filled cunt, but you can see from Chloe's expression it doesn't matter. She's looking at the computer monitor.

It says: “PREGNANT (2)”.

"I've got fraternal twins. Yours. I'm going to be a mommy again," Chloe sighs, still coming down from her sex-high. You lazily slide your cock out of her, drawing a groan of protest from Chloe as you walk back to the screen.

"You’ve got control back, Chloe,” You say, disconnecting the cable from her belly. Chloe holds her ample tits to either side and looks down at her belly. “PREGNANT (2)” is proudly displayed over her belly button, with a progress bar: 1%. Those RADs are so handy; displaying information is just the beginning of what they can do for a girl.
“Do you want me to grow for you, Joe?” Chloe asks, her hand drifting toward her belly.

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)