More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What tale did she tell?

Jorinda and Jorindel

From the distant lands that they called Allemagne was a tale of two brothers.

They say that there used to be an old castle in the middle of a gloomy forest, and its inhabitants were a fairy and many celibate women singing in chorus in their golden birdcages, seven hundred of them to be exact, as for this fairy was a puritan that shapeshifted into an owl in the morning and scouted the surroundings in search for intruders.

Men who were spotted coming close to the castle were frozen in place until they beg for forgiveness and promise that they'd never venture near the fairy's domain, while women were less than lucky as they shall have a spell cast over them, making them as puritan as the fairy before renouncing their former life and joining the choir in their golden birdcages.

And one day, a man and a woman came near the fairy's castle. A blonde woman by the name of Jorinda, who was only dressed only in a white blouse, managed to run inside the courtyard of the aging structure before she was caught by a man, slamming her against a wall.

"Oh dear Jorindel that netted me so, thrust not upon me a sword that you have nurtured to plow." And the man had both of her arms tied at her back with one arm, as another was busy undressing his breeches.

"Dear maiden libertine, it is not I who nurtured my sword, for it was by your beauty refined." His cock leaped the moment it felt the fresh air, springing into an erection as its owner lifted the simple white blouse and had it rested above her rear. The woman bent over, both hands returned to cushion the with the wall, as her rear was teased.

In a counter-effort, the woman had swayed her ass when the tip of the cock was inside of her, slowly absorbing the genitals until it could only go back. Much to the two's delight, a spank on one of the cheeks had invigorated one and increased his pace, while the other let out a loud moan, bouncing the cock inside of her and demanding that her partner hasten.

While they escaped the gaze of the fairy in her home, the loud moans of pleasure had captured a roaming owl's attention, flying high above it to witness the locks of a blonde woman and the red hat of a man, hearing flesh clap. It was disgusted, and so it dived to the Earth to transform into an old woman.

With a wave of a hand, Jorindel had stopped mid-fucking, his dick almost out of his lover who did not realize their situation.

"Oh, Jorindel, why hast thou stopped? Continue your course, I love how you fuck." But Jorindel could not move, he could not speak, nor could he cry out the maddened old woman whose presence he did feel. It was not until Jorinda looked back to see the lady of the castle did she suddenly cover up, pulled the penis out of her ass, and stood still.

The old woman stood behind Jorindel before grabbing his shoulders and pulling him down to the ground. While frozen in his position, the fairy growled, "Young lady of the town, have you no shame? Fucking in someone else's home, and for that, I relegate you to a fate you're not allowed to roam!"

And with another wave of her hand, the beautiful young libertine's fearful expression turned to deadpan and her shoulders loosed. Her eyes drooped as she felt her libido disappear.

"Climb up the castle steps and meet the rest there. If you're willing enough to listen, I might even provide a chair!" And with a nod she obeyed, entering the ancient structure before disappearing behind its moldy wooden doors. Then the old woman turned to the man on the ground and freed him with a wave, "And how about you? Would you rather stay still forever encased in stone and watching the sun, or would you rather go back to town, find some other shameful woman and have your 'fun?'"

Storing his penis back in his breeches, Jornidel retreated while he was still on the ground, "I promise you old woman, I shan't return. I say this, lest my mother mourn." And with a simple 'get out,' the man on the ground got up and ran, returning to town crying, alone, and rehabilitating with mead, pork, while ignoring his fellow man.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)