More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The bistanderben The bistanderben

Who do you want to follow?

Jordan-- Hopeful Bigboy

Jordan was...normal. He had loving parents, good grades and even a girlfriend! But...that all changed. While he was at his peak, getting A's all around, getting ready to go to prom with his girlfriend and finally get a job, his parents found his deepest secret, well two of them. Not only was Jordan a raging homosexual, (the girl he was dating was just a lesbian friend) he was also found out for being a little. His mother, the ever snoop, had gone through his bedroom and after some looking, found his stash of diapers.

When he came home that day and saw his parent sitting on the couch all his baby things on the coffee table, as well as his magazines, Jordan knew he was dead...but he wasn't. His parents were loving and accepting of him. His mother was more than happy to baby him. His father, while not understanding the babying part, understood the gay part, coming out on his own a week later. Jordan's mother could not have been happier for the both of them. After a few weeks, his mother found a place that he would love, and he could not help but beg his parents to take him.

After a bit of persuading, they let their newly 18-year-old son move out but only with one of his parents, the other staying to work in their old home. And so, Jordan and his parent went far, far away from everything, taking him to a place he wasn't sure really existed, a place that felt cozy and warm at every turn, a place he could be who he was in public!

Which parent does Jordan take with him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)