More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BabyFemdom BabyFemdom

Whom do you follow?

Jonh day 1

John woke up a bit late, almost 1 pm. John went to the room where his sister Cintia was wearing a baggy shirt and gray shorts watching a movie. John continued on his way and ended up in the kitchen where he ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast. When he finished eating, John went to the room where his sister was still.

John asked her how long she had been glued to the television.

jonh: hey cintia, how long have you been glued to the tv?

Cintia: shut up, I see her all the time I want.

John: No wonder you're so fat, you don't do anything all day.

Cintia: Shut up, you're getting up late.

John: at least practice a sport.

Cintia was already upset enough and ended up leaving the room.

Jonh grabbed the TV remote and watched TV for a while before heading off to his basketball practice. John came home late. Upon entering he went directly to his room as he was exhausted. He fell asleep in his bed and ended up falling asleep.

John woke up in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When he returned to his room, he heard a female voice. Searching for the source of the sound, he ended up reaching the entrance to his sister's room.

John began to hear his sister's muffled voice more clearly. cintoa: you like this matias986, damn perverted , remember that you are the property of cintiatrix. Cintia had a dominatrix outfit and on her lap was a male torzo doll that she was spanking, Cintia was a femdom porn streamer.

This was erotic for John and he kept looking for a while longer until someone from Cintia chant told him that the door was open.

Cintia: thanks for those 10 dollars, damn bitch, now, I close the door, thanks for letting me know.

When John heard this he went back to his room, he couldn't sleep well, so he ended up turning on his PC and searching for femdom masturbation content, finding many genres like strapon, chastity, sph, cfnm among others.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)