More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuchulainnHound 77 CuchulainnHound 77

Who are you?

Jon Snow

Jon Snow, the Bastard of Winterfell, paces the high ramparts of Winterfell's walls, the biting northern wind blowing in his face. His mind was in turmoil. Eddard, his father, has been honored with the title Hand of the King and will soon move to the capital of Westeros, King's Landing. As a bastard, Jon is unlikely to be allowed to accompany him, lest he brings dishonor to your father's noble name.

Jon's uncle, Benjen, has also recently arrived to the castle, looking for more men to man the Wall as part of the Night's Watch. Jon had discussed joining the Watch with his uncle. It was an honourable path, setting out for the rest of on's life to defend the realm from the dangers beyond the wall.

Alternatively, Jon thought, he could stay at Winterfell, helping his half-brother Robb to rule the North. Eddard Stark isn't taking you with him to the South, but he could easily become another freerider in the King's party. Surely Jon's family could use him South of the wall.

But soon Jon Snow must make a choice. He is 18 now, and while innocent to many aspects of the world, he needed to forge his own way in the world.

What does Jon decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)