More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warlord94 Warlord94

Who are you?

Jon Brooks- Hero Route

You are Jon Brooks, a high school senior having just turned the magical age of eighteen. You were never a good-two-shoes but you always did what you felt was right, and you got quite a reputation for being a bit of a hero. Breaking up fights, stepping in to protect those weaker or younger than you, even disarming someone with a knife in school one time.

But none of that mattered right this second. You looked around the forest surrounding you, absolutely baffled. How did you get here, what the hell was Proleii, and what was with that dream?

You wouldn't worry about that right now though, so you stood up and ran a hand through your hair and stretched a bit, suddenly realizing you were definitely more toned and athletic than you remember. You were never out of shape but...not like this. And on top of that, you could feel a tightness in your boxers that surprised you. You were average down below but now it seemed you were packing some significant heat, at least nine or ten inches probably.

“I’m not complaining, but what the hell…” You think to yourself as you glance around and pick a direction. You choose to ignore the fact that without looking at the sun or knowing where you are, you instinctively know the cardinal directions.

What direction do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)