More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Who do you plan to use it on?

Jokingly on your half sister, Krista

You fail to misunderstand the wording of the book and deviously think how hilarious it would be to have your sister be a little nicer to you instead of treating you like absolute garbage every chance she got. You go to bed and think to yourself that her years of constant bullying would finally be over with after tonight if the enchantment actually worked. You were hopeful that even being treated like a sibling instead of a doormat is an upgrade for you. You close your eyes and dream that you are hanging out with your sister in your room. You aren’t really sure what you two are talking about but you immediately notice that your sister is very underdressed, wearing a cami with panties. You never looked at your sister in a sexual way and honestly she made sure to be conservative around you so you never really saw her body unless she was in a bathing suit and still she made sure it wasn’t anything risqué.

However, you clearly feel yourself getting attracted to your sister's exposed body with the little bit of clothing she had chosen to wear. You can make out the imprint of her nipples through her shirt and her panties are tight enough to make out the imprint of her lips. You feel conflicted emotions of why you are suddenly feeling attracted to your sister and why she is suddenly dressed this way. You wake up and are throughly confused why your sister was in your dream. You exhale and feel relief that it was just your mind playing tricks on you but your erection indicates that you were attracted to her in your dream. You immediately get up and go look at some porn and quickly wank one out, erasing the dream and image of her from your head. You are able to go back to sleep and not dream about her again tonight. Your alarm goes off but you don’t hear it and it continues to goes off for a bit. You are startled awake when you hear you sister pounding on the door.

What does she want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)