More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

What's next?

John the Night Guard (ENM & SPH)

**This is a male Alt of the Grace Path- - - - - -

**

John sighed as he sat down in the chair for the first time. He looked around his office. A small desk, a fan, an iPad with different camera's on it and some food he had taken onto his shift with him. To either side of him were two big metal doors. A clock hung up behind her which read 11.58pm, he was a little earlier to him first shift. To pass the down he looked down at her uniform and made sure it looked smart. He wore a light blue shirt, a yellow badge on his chest with some black pants. On him head he had a small blue cap which sat on top of his short fussy brown hair.

He picked up the iPad and looked at a few of the cameras. One pointed to the stage, pirates cove, to the hallways either side of his doors and a broken on in the kitchen. Night guard was a very boring job and he knew it but he had been told his pay was £500 and it seems stupidly high for watching a pizza place. He presumed it was due to the live like furry animatronics which must have been expensive to buy. Maybe the pay was so high as people would try steal them? He wasn't sure.

How does the night go.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)