More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spindizzy Spindizzy

What's next?

John becomes Jenna

You feel the by now familiar disorientation of interdimensional travel and then you are in another world and another body.

You find yourself seated on a sofa, a quick look around confirms that you are in an apartment . Aside from a few small differences it looks much like your own apartment and for a moment you think your device has failed but a quick glance down confirms it has done it’s job.

The room may look the same but you look very different. A pair of breasts just out from your chest stretching the thin fabric of the halter top you are wearing. Your legs are long and smooth emerging from the tightly fitted skirt. You smile remembering your last visit to this world and the hours of fun you had exploring this body, how eagerly it had responded to your probing fingers and your lustful male thoughts. You slide the hem of your skirt up, your borrowed pussy tingling at the thought of the pretty face you are wearing open mouthed in ecstasy. The temptation to feel that way again is strong but you didn’t come here to explore the wonders of the female orgasm, well not only that. You want to learn about this world, it’s difference and similarities.

With a soft moan of frustration you wrestle with the urge to give in and just enjoy your visit.

Do you give in or do you stay focused and take a look at the rest of the world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)