More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Who will you follow in this world?

John a human

John was just your average human 18yr old boy. He had shown up early but not too early to a friends party and grabbed a drink. He then joined a game of "I have never."

“I have never kissed a boy.” Becky remarked as Samantha slithered past the game. Tanya and two other friends drank. Lilly did not.

“That’s a lie Bex, Drink!” Samantha demanded. “You kissed that elf guy, err, Legolas.”

“Lucius, Legolas is from those books Lilly likes.” Becky corrected her but took a sip of her drink in shame.

“I know that, but you wouldn’t have admitted it if you didn’t feel the need to correct me on his name. He was your first kiss, If I remember right.” Samantha replied.

“ Yer , well he was the one that made me realise I like girls, so it wasn’t a good kiss.” Becky retorted.

“Ok then, I have never had a coil crush fantasy.” Samantha interjected to stir things up, knowing too much about her friends.

“You can’t say that, you’re not playing.” Tanya objected.

“I can, My house, my rules.” Samantha rebutted.

“OOOO, this could be interesting.” Cooed Becky. Tanya, and Bill’s friend John drank.

“Well, well, well…” Becky chuckled. She slivered around John until 3 loose coils were around his waist. Tanya went bright red at the site of this. Most assumed it was embracement having admitted to a fantasy but really it was jealousy, seeing those anaconda coils snake around someone that wasn’t her. “Come on John, spill the beans. Tell me how much you want me to crush you and I might just give you a squeeze.” She teased.

“I, eer, well” Murmured John.

“You can’t!” Tanya let slip.

“What do you mean, I can’t, if John wants it, I can give him a squeeze.” Becky replied.

“No offence Becky but it’s not you.” John coolly remarked as stepped out of Becky’s coils.

Samantha had been moving on but doubled back now, She and Becky were the only nagas in town and John certainly did not have a “crush-crush” on her.

Tanya relaxed her jealousy dissipated. “Go on then, tell us.” Becky asked John.

“I, er , have a “crush-crush” on Samantha’s mum.” John replied unapologetically.

“MY MUM!” Samantha shouted and spilt the drink she had been holding.

“I am sorry Samantha.” John replied. “You’re a great and all but your mum’s a MILF or in this case MILCM, mother I would like to crush me. I, err got to go.” He stammered, suddenly feeling embarrassed as the girls all stared at him.

“Go upstairs, it’s quiet up there you can relax and get your confidence back.” Samantha advised. John ran off upstairs.

“Don’t think because John’s answer was more juice than I expected that you are off the hook Tanya.” Becky remarked.

What's upstairs

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)