More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Where does she go first (occupant and room no.)?

John Ray, Room 3

Abbie headed into her first room, #3 by the sign on the door. She met the occupant of the room, a Mr. Ray, John Ray. He was a nice old man, and he seemed to take a liking to her right away. His room was filled with pictures of women and children. He explained that he had been married five times and had 12 children and over 50 grandchildren and countless great grandchildren. "My seed was strong," he bragged. "I just couldn't seem to take to one woman at a time, that's why I was married a few times."

Suddenly he asked, "What's a good looking young girl like you doing stuck with us old farts when you should be out giving some young buck some pussy,"

Abbie turned red and said, "The boys just don't seem to find me attractive."

"Why hell you look great, I would screw ya anytime," he answered without thinking.

Abbie didn't know quite how to answer the old man and was about to leave to move onto the other rooms when John said, "How about a blowjob at least, you got me all horny with your hot young body. I'll pay you fifty bucks right now."

He had pulled out his cock and Abbie could not believe how big it was. It was the biggest cock that she had ever seen, at least eight inches long and thick. She couldn't imagine how she could ever get that monster cock in her mouth.

"Please, just do an old man a favor" he pleaded as he began to fist his erection.

"Oh, alright" she said and she knelt down in front of him and stared at the huge boner. She slowly began to lick up and down the massive shaft, swirling her tongue around the fat head, flicking the sensitive underside. She slowly opened her mouth and sucked in the fat head. John moaned and reached forward to grope at her big tits through the t-shirt she was wearing. Her nipples always hardened easily, and she could feel them tighten into hard points as he felt her up through her thin bra.

"God, you suck cock well" he moaned as she fucked his erection with her mouth. She was stroking up and down his cock, working her mouth around the head and using her hand to jack him.

"Oh here it comes little girl" he said, and suddenly her mouth was filled with warm cum. She pulled off of his head and watched as his cock dribbled three or four more streams of cum. It dripped from his cock head and ran down her hand onto the floor as she squeezed his cock.

He gladly paid her the fifty bucks and said, "I'll put in a good word for you at lunch. You are a good girl and will make a lot of money from the boys."

Abbie thanked him and continued on her rounds.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)