More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Where to next?

Pearl Johnson Room #5

Next up was Mrs. Pearl Johnson, room #5. Abbie knocked on the door and went in. She was shocked to see a nice looking old lady. The only thing was that she was naked and using a vibrating dildo on her wet cunt. "Just give me a moment dear," she said, "And I'll be done"

The old lady was slender with big tits that hung way down her chest. Her big pink nipples were hard and erect, and she pulled at them as she thrust the cock shaped vibrator into her cunt, sliding it in and out in a nice fucking motion. Watching Pearl masturbate turned Abbie on and she could feel her nipples harden into two hard points, and her cunt flooded with wetness. Abbie thought to herself, that 'these old people have more sex than I do.'

Pearl closed her eyes and moaned, "That’s it, Carl, ram me with your big cock." Pearl brought herself to orgasm, moaning in pleasure as Abbie watched, her saggy tits shaking as she climaxed, her hips bucking against the hard vibrating plastic cock. "That wakes you up in the morning," said Pearl as she finished masturbating. She got up and put on her robe, covering her old, naked body. "What do you need dear?" she said looking at Abbie.

"Well Mrs. Johnson I need to make sure that you take your meds this morning, and I need to make your bed," Abbie said to her. Then she added, "Do you do that often?"

"What use the vibrator?" answered Pearl. "Sure I do. A woman got to do something to keep the juices flowing. I'm old, not dead! Why do you ask?"

"Well I've just never seen anyone do that before," answered Abbie shyly.

"You look kind of horny to me," Pearl said looking at Abbie's erect nipples. "You want to give old Carl a try?"

"You call the dildo Carl?" Abbie asked.

"It is my deceased husband's name, it just seemed to fit," Pearl answered.

"I have never used one before," Abbie said, "How do you do it?"

"Hell it's easy," Pearl said, "Just turn it on and fuck yourself with it. You'll be coming in no time. Just pull down your pants and sit on the bed and I'll get you started."

Abbie went over to the bed and pulled down her jeans. She spread her legs revealing her pink cunt to Pearl. Pearl turned on the vibrating cock and rubbed it up and down Abbie's labia, spreading her cunt lips with the plastic head. As she touched Abbie's clit, Abbie moaned loudly as her cunt tingled with pleasure.

"You like old Carl do you?" asked Pearl. "Here grab onto it and give yourself a good fucking."

Abbie did as Pearl suggested and slipped that hard piece of rubber into her wet fuck hole. God, it felt good, she thought as she slid it in and out of her cunt slowly, feeling every inch of the fake cock. She used one hand to pull up her T-shirt and bra popping her big tits out. She pulled one fat nipple, twisting the hard, erect tip as she thrust the dildo in and out of her cunt. She was quickly ready to climax and she pulled the vibrating dildo out of her wet fuck hole and pressed it against her clit, grinding her cunt against it.

"Oh, god I'm cumming," Abbie groaned as her body shook in orgasm. Her hips pumped involuntarily as she imagined some hot stud fucking her. "That was so good," Abbie exclaimed as she came down from her orgasm.

"I told you it was good," said Pearl.

Abbie got dressed again and finished with Pearl and headed out to her next room.

Who was next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)