More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by glasses46 glasses46

Which character do you choose?

John McHannon

?Could you please fetch Ms. Kimberly for me, um.... what was your name again?? John awkwardly asked the intern serving his coffee. ?Yes sir? they said meekly, and left quickly without answering the question. ?Wait what was...? he started to ask, but once the door closed he gave it up and settled back with his coffee, thinking.

John wasn?t sure how he felt about all this business. He hadn?t been looking forward to today, or this whole week for that matter. The higher ups in the company had decided it was time to slim down the company and so it had fallen to John, a company veteran (in more than one way) to lay off roughly 10 % of his staff.

The company had offered to send a professional to take care of it all but John would hear none of it. The way he saw it, he should be looking his employees in the face while he was fucking them in the ass (metaphorically of course).

It had been a long and gruelling morning but he had nearly made it to lunch and then he was all done for the day, just one more to go. Unfortunately, this one more was none other than Kate Kimberly.

There was something about Kate that always made John uncomfortable around her; he got a feeling he hadn?t had since his high school days when he used to chase horny cheerleaders and run from angry fathers until he had finally settled down with his late wife Sue. Now that Sue was dead and gone it was as if the habits of his teenage years were coming back, picking up where they left off.

He had started stealing looks at some of the office girls, and had even tried flirting with the receptionist in the downstairs lobby (though it had not gone well). It had been tough not to stare too blatantly at the girls he?d fired so far, but he wasn?t sure how he?d manage with Kate who was, as his high school self would have said, ?A fine piece of ass?. Not to mention she reminded him of a younger Sue...

Thinking about this made him all the more nervous when a few minutes later when she strolled into his office smiling, oblivious to what was about to happen. With grim determination he steeled himself and when she sat down, said:

?I?m sorry Ms. Kimberly, but you?re fired?

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)