More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amanhasnoname430 amanhasnoname430

It's time to wake up.

John Kenway - A Dream Trial

"We find you guilty!" I felt a deep dread as the whole courtroom looked at me. They were all women, oddly, and I couldn't remember what I had done. I looked up at the swirling black mass at the ceiling and then over to my lawyer who had a sexy face with glasses on. She pulled her ponytail loose and shook her hair so it fell like a golden waterfall.

"You bad...BAD boy." She grabbed me by the throat and then came forward and gave me a deep sensual kiss on the lips. I woke up in my bed, panting and sweating. DAMN IT! Why do the best dreams stop before the end! I stood up and looked in the mirror at my young, 18 year old body. Somewhat toned, a little scruffy at the moment but it was the last month of high school. I was burnt out in every way. I looked at my green eyes and very dirty blonde hair and sighed as the dream pressed itself firmly in my memory. I slapped my face to shake the cobwebs out and then I went to take a shower.

I felt good about this week. I had the first final on Friday but it was chemistry. I had that shit on lock! I came out of the bathroom to see a tall, skinny, brunette with rimless glasses and long smooth hair folding her arms at me.

"Did you take a bath? Why do your showers take for fucking ever?" She whined.

"Good morning, Samantha." I said, trying to transfer my good mood onto her.

"Good morning, loser. Move." She pushed passed me and into the bathroom. I don't think my mood transferred at all. Still, my sister was a little bit sexier when she was mad and she was always mad. So I was the winner in the end.

I walked downstairs to see my father sitting at the table, reading the paper. I swear he's the only American who still bothered. "Morning son. You sleep well?"

"Yep. My dream got cut off at the end there. Right as it was getting good." He laughed and nodded.

"Happens to me a lot." I looked up at my mother who was standing against the kitchen counter with her arms folded. "Morning....mom?"

"Oh is it? It's...7:45 and school starts in 15 minutes. Are you planning on being late?" I furrowed my brow. She hasn't given a shit about parenting for the last three years. I shrugged.

"Well we already did the final show in band, I don't really need to show up at all." I said innocently. I mean it was true, all we did was sit around and play cards and fuck with each other. My mom was not having that. She crooked her finger at me.

"Come here." I got up nervously but I was also a bit amused. She was gonna start giving a shit now? In the 4th quarter when I was 100 points up? I got close to her and she held my shirt collar and looked directly at me. "You have a month left until you graduate. I don't want you messing things up before that. You understand?"

I could smell her perfume, I could see her gorgeous green eyes looking at me from behind her blonde bangs. She might be shorter than me by a few inches, but she still made me nervous when she got mad. I nodded, putting a reassuring arm on her shoulder.

"Mom. I have perfect grades. I know what I'm doing." She took a second to consider my response and then sighed and let me go.

"I know. I just worry about you. Go. Go to school." She pointed to the door, my stomach rumbling from a lack of breakfast. This was awkward though, and I could get breakfast on the way. I quickly got my bag and drove off to the Coffee Spot. I grabbed a quick muffin and a coffee and then I drove to school. I looked at the time and it was 8:05. Nobody would notice.

"Where do you think you're going?" Courtney Newland. The proctor in charge of the senior parking lot. She had long bleached blonde hair and big soft tits that she made effort to show off. When she walked around on her long sexy legs, kids at school compared her to Baywatch if it took place in a high school parking lot.

"To class?" I asked gently. Courtney and I were good, she never stopped me. She scowled at me and grabbed my senior parking pass. Oh shit. REALLY? NOW?

"I mean where are you parking young man? This pass is clearly a fake." Her big full pink lips frowned at me and I leaned back in my chair at this indignity. EVERYONE forged their passes. They were $150, why the fuck would anyone pay to park at a school they HAVE to go to. UGH! She was singling me out and it was fucking dumb.

"Did I... do something to you?" I asked playfully. She wasn't having it.

"Come on in. Park wherever you want. I'll find you." She said seriously. I felt confused but I drove down the entrance to the school. She's taking my pass but she's letting me park here? Was she fucking with me? Ohhhh this was a prank. Okay. That made me feel a lot better. I got out as she swayed her hips up to my car.

"Ohhh this is a prank. Ms. Newland, I didn't know you had it in you." She slammed my pass onto the roof of my car and then pushed me against the door.

"You don't have a valid pass, Mr. Kenway. You broke the rules and you need to be punished." Faster than I could react, she moved forward and planted her soft cock sucker lips onto mine. She held my face firmly while she kissed me and I'll admit, it took me a second to react and start returning the kiss. She was so fucking hot, she had big tits and a perfect ass and long legs and her hair was honey blonde and pretty gorgeous. My cock instantly got hard and I shoved my tongue into her mouth to reciprocate.

I don't know if Newland knows how pranks work, but I wasn't going to correct her. Finally she pulled away, panting. I was breathless too. I smiled.

"Well that was...a really good prank. Ms. Newland. You know, you could've just kissed me if you wanted to. Even in front of Chloe." I said laughing. She scowled.

"This isn't a prank, Kenway. This is serious. You can't go through life and forge parking passes and expect to get away with it all the time. I hope you learned your lesson, young man." She said with her proud authority. I grinned and laughed, mostly to myself. I took the parking pass and slapped it onto the window of my car.

"I don't know. What happens if I don't?" I had long lost respect for the authority of this school. Playing with them was way more fun. She came back in and planted a little sweet peck on my lips.

"Then I'll have to punish you again." I nodded and grabbed my bag.

"Well that sounds...fair to me." I said sarcastically. "Thank you for the lesson, Courtney." She actually smiled.

"You're welcome. Get to class, you don't wanna be late." I started walking onto campus with even MORE pep in my step. Today was gonna be a good day. How innocent I was back then.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)