More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TaleSpinner TaleSpinner

Who get's The Sex Machine?

John Doe

John was your average 18 year old guy... in his bed masturbating into a sock and pondering what it would be like to actually be doing this. Then the thing came and dropped the Sex Machine into his life... Literally as the Sex machine materialized in the air currently on infertile/temporary and landed button first on John selecting him as the first subject followed by John being shocked and grabbed the remote at an awkward angle towards the sock currently on his dick.

While firing on all cylinders John was changing a little... a bit less fat here, blond hair and blue eyes instead of brown hair and eyes, a little more muscle, a dick 6 inches longer... small things he was currently more concerned with what was the sock on his dick turning into something else as the somewhat dry cloth was taking on a more moist fleshy texture and started gaining a bit of weight on him. The sock's hole was shrinking as it basically turned into a pussy as the rest of it thickened and lengthened as a torso formed. Followed with some arms, and legs. A small head popped out with little tuffs of blond hair and blue eyes. It wasn't finished developing though as the thin torso and appendages started thickening and gaining curves. The tuffs of hair lengthened into gorgeous locks, and for sure her breasts were giant. The more important factors though was that John's dick was already in the sock woman's vagina and both libido's were being kicked into overdrive with John's dick hardening even harder, The socks nipples hardening, and while John was confused at what was going on and the sock was confused at living in general. However through instinct both were able to grind through a very fast 5 second grind. I mean neither really had experience right?

both orgasming the Sock woman lay next to John for a second until they both started deflating. John back into his normal average 18 year old male self, and the sock... back into a sock with a bunch of cum stains. Looking around John found the Sex machine and knew that it had something to do with this. He saw the settings and probably had some idea that you needed to point to something for the effect to happen.

But what does he do with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)