More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tyranus tyranus

Who are you, and what power does your cum have?

John Doe, Small Business Employee/Hypnotic Cum/Contact with Mucous Membrane

Today is a day, much like any other day. I was working alone at my job at a local coffee shop. Technically, I was supposed to have a manager working with me, but my manager for today is Tiffany, and she has a habit of disappearing for most of her shift. I've tried to report it to the owner before, but they've shrugged it off, asking if I had any proof. Thus, I've given up on that, and just suffer through working alone, including dealing with lunch hour rush, which will be arriving in a little over an hour. Its not like the job even pays well, but its near my studio apartment and pays just enough to get by, not that I'm happy about it, as a 23 year old this is far from where I wish I was in life. It feels like time is just slipping me by.

Right now is a good example of why I dislike my job. There is only one customer in right now. A woman, in her mid thirties if I had to guess, dressed in a business suit, who ordered a coffee and a sandwich. Since she ordered, she's been complaining about how long it is taking to get a warm sandwich.

"Ma'am, you do know this isn't a Starbucks, right? We're a local place, our coffee is fast, but I have to cook the sandwich myself." I say.

"God, this is why local places should just go out of business, and let better companies take over. I only stopped at this place because its within walking distance of my work. Just hurry up, so I can eat my sandwich and get out of here. I'm not coming back, and I won't be tipping." She replies.

God, I hate people like this. I make minimum wage, and tips make the difference on what I eat for dinner after I consider rent and utilities. Sure, I was a little rude to her, but at the same time this is my livelihood, and business hasn't been good for the past few months. Fuck it, no one's here, I'm doing something insane. I head into the kitchen area, and turn the grill on, to start heating her sandwich up. While it cooks, I pull out my cock, and start jacking it. I'm going to put a special sauce on her sandwich.

Once the sandwich is done, I head back out front to the table she is seated at, serving her sandwich, and refilling her coffee. She only silently nods, scrolling through her phone. I head back towards the counter, unfortunately, I can only see the back of her head from here. I'd love to see her face, if she notices anything up with her sandwich.

I see her bring the sandwich to her mouth, and take a bite, she sets the sandwich down, chews for a bit, then swallows. I watch nervously, ever second she just sits there makes me more nervous. 10, 20, 30 seconds pass, and she hasn't moved a muscle. I'm getting nervous now. What is she doing just sitting there. She's not even moving through her phone.

"Ma'am, you should finish your sandwich before it gets cold." I say, nervously.

"I should finish my sandwich before it gets cold." I hear her reply in a dull tone, and she brings the sandwich up to her mouth, and begins eating it again. Not putting it down this time, she just continually eats it, until its all gone.

What the hell. This is weird. "Ma'am, was the sandwich good?"

Again in a dull tone, she replies, "The sandwich was good."

What the hell is happening. Its almost like she's in a trance or something. I grab coffee to refill her mug and head over to her table. When I get there, I look at her. Her eyes are unfocussed, just looking into the distance, with her mouth partially open and slack.

Jesus, she really is in some kind of trance. My mind races. What did it to her? The sandwich? It had to be the sandwich. I've served that sandwich many times before though, so that leaves only one option, my cum. It could be my cum, I'm a virgin after all, I've never even made it to second base. Who knows how long it will last. Is it until awoken, does the amount of cum matter? Does it work on anyone? For now, I turn back to face the woman.

"You really liked the sandwich." I say
"I really liked the sandwich." She responds

"Your favorite part was the sauce."
"My favorite part was the sauce."
"You want to try just the sauce."
"I... uh... I want to try just the sauce." She says, seemingly with a bit of struggle against the idea. Maybe the idea of just drinking a sandwich sauce bothers her? So I can't seemingly just convince someone of anything.

I try to push it again, "You want to try just the sauce."
"I... I want to try just the sauce."
"You want to try just the sauce."
"I want to try just the sauce." She replies, in the same original tone as before.
"You want to try the sauce no matter what."
"I want to try the sauce no matter what."
"The sauce was easily one of your favorite flavors."
"The sauce was... was.." She seems to struggle against the idea, and her eyes start to focus again.

She blinks a few times, and seems to have regained consciousness. She looks up at me and asks, "Is there any way I could get a cup of the sauce from the sandwich? I want to try it, it was very... unique."

"Uhhhh, I don't know ma'am." I say.

"What do you mean, you don't know. Get me a cup of the sauce. Here!" She says, and pulls a 10 dollar bill out, and puts it on the table.

I lean in, "Ma'am, the reason I can't get you the sauce is because the sauce is very special." I look around, verifying I'm alone before continuing, "The sauce is my cum."

Her face immediately looks disgustedly at me, it turns red with embarrassment. She also looks around, and whispers, "I want to try the sauce, no matter what."

I respond, "If that is the case, meet me in the restroom."

She gets up and goes into the men's restroom. I put a sign on the counter informing any customer to ring a bell if no one is present, and head into the restroom myself. Thankfully, I'm already getting hard again after witnessing her go into that trance. I unzip my pants and let them down along with my underwear and reveal my cock to her. I wait, expecting her to make some kind of move, but she just looks at me expectantly.

She speaks up first, "Well, go ahead and do what you need to do, I want to try the sauce."

I'm a little taken aback by the fact that she's still referring to it as sauce, but at the same time, I'm the one who phrased it that way, so I begin stroking my cock as she watches. After a few minutes, I start to feel myself getting close, so I warn her, "I'm going to cum.".

She moves her face a little closer and opens her mouth to receive it. As the cum lands in her mouth, it continues to hang open but her eyes unfocus again.

"You're very happy you tried the sauce." I begin.
"I'm very happy I tried the sauce."
"You want to come back here regularly to eat the sauce."
"I want... I want to come back regularly..."
"You want to come back here regularly to eat the sauce."
"I want to come back regularly... to eat... the sauce."
"You want to come back here regularly to eat the sauce."
"I want to come back regularly to eat the sauce."
"You loved the sauce."
"I loved the sauce."
"The sauce is your favorite flavor."
"The sauce is... the sauce ... is..."

"The sauce is your favorite flavor." I repeat knowing this woke her up last time.
"The sauce is my fav... the sauce..."
"The sauce is your favorite flavor."
"The sauce is my favorite flavor." She eventually repeats. At multiple times before, she looked like she might wake up again, but it seems she didn't this time.

"You want to tip me well for my special sauce."
"I want to tip you well for your special sauce."
"You won't mind the sexual nature of getting the sauce."
"I won't mind the... the..."
"You won't mind the sexual nature of getting the sauce." I repeat again.
"I won't mind the se... the..." She starts blinking again before coming out of the trance.

"Thank you for giving me the sauce to try. I hate that its cum, but the flavor is possibly the best thing I've ever tasted." She says, as she riffles through her purse before pulling out a 20 dollar bill and hands it to me. "This is for today, there are more where that came from in the future if you let me have more of the sauce when I come back."

"I think that can be arranged." I reply, pulling my pants back up, and pocketing the 20.

She gathers the rest of her things, and heads out from the shop. Working alone here definitely is starting to show some upside. I handle the rest of the day with a much more upbeat attitude. Imagining the implications of what I can do.

What is John's next step?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)