More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PeroxideJake PeroxideJake

Who are you?

John - A normal hardworking everyman

In a world full of fictional characters and strange universal travel, its nice to have a normal everyman to fall back on. Sure, what John did wasn't glamorous or exciting to most people, but being your friendly neighborhood landscaper was a label he wore with pride. John co-owned a 2 man yard maintenance business with his buddy Gene. Everyday he worked hard hours planting gardens and mowing lawns to maintain his humble living. Nowadays, most people would leave such meaningless tasks to whatever characters they had but people liked the reliability of John and Gene enough to keep their company afloat. In fact, John never really liked the concept of RealDreams characters. As a religious man the idea of fulfilling his sexual fantasies never interested him and the idea of enslaving a sentient being never sat right with him either. But no crying over spilt milk. RealDream characters were used by most and better we take out our nasty urges on these fake people rather than or fellow man, he thought. That was until one day he was riding passenger in the company truck on his way home from work.

"Hey listen buddy." Gene turned down the truck radio and spoke. "I wanted to thank you for sticking by me all these years. I know your pa rents a bunch of properties and there's really no reasons you even need to work out here with me."

"Ya no problem dude," John replied. "Were in this together."

"No no no yea its just I, I really wanted to thank you. Me and the wife have been saving up money on the side for a while to get you something special. In fact it should have arrived at your house today," Gene said pulling up to John's driveway. A gift? Thought John. I hope he didn't spend to much on me. The men stepped out of the vehicle and approached the front door of the small suburban house. As they walked into the living room they saw a towering 6 foot tall box in the middle. John was puzzled. Was it a speaker? A new desk? "So you know that Overwatch game you've been playing a lot lately?" asked Gene.

"Me and my little brother play it all the time."

"Ya so I've noticed how you haven't been talking to women recently so I- and I know how you feel about these but don't get mad... got you a, uh... RealDreams character. Its D.Va."

John winced. "Aw geez man I uh... I don't really know what you expe-"

"No no no you got do anything to it you don't wanna, you could like, talk to it and just become friends with it. Don't you wanna see what she has to say about the video games you play and stuff." John sighed. He didn't wanna be rude. His friend was giving him a gift out of the kindness of his heart and he didn't wanna reject it before even opening it.

"Alight fine. I guess it would be cool to meet D.Va in real life."

"Fuck yeah! That's what I'm talking about! lets crack this baby open and uhhh... see what she's been up to I guess." Gene opened the box and rolled out a 6ft tall muscular women standing still like she was sleepwalking. She had cut facial features and short pink hair. Blue exercise shorts and a blue sports bra adorned her body. Gene was confused. "Who the fuck is this? Did they fuck up my order?"

"Oh shit. That's Zarya! She's also from Overwatch," chimed John excitedly. He was enthralled by the woman in front of him. Although he never cared much for Zarya in game, seeing her in the flesh like this was surreal. "Is she like sleeping or something? Lets talk to her!" Gene looked up from reading the packaging on the box. He was surprised to see his friend warm up to the botched gift so quickly.

"Well alright," he said with a smile. "It seems they got the character wrong but the mental mods I ordered should all be here. You just gotta snap your fingers or clap your hands and the chip in her head will make her follow any order you give her."

John forgot all about his quarrels with RealDreams for a moment. He was excited to met a game character in real life. He snapped his fingers and said in a humorous announcer like voice. "Zarya, awaken!" The huge muscle babe gasped into consciousness, looked around for about 2 seconds then immediately started strangling John.

"Who are you!" sneered the the woman in a thick Russian accent. "Where am I and what have you done with me!" John was fighting for his life as Zarya lifted him off the ground by his neck. "I will kill you!" shouted the body builder. She then cranked her head to the petrified Gene. "You do this!" She then let go of Johns neck with one hand, still holding him up by the other and began reaching for Gene.

Gene snapped out of his state of shock, Clapped his hands the shouted "STOP!" Zarya dropped John to the floor then stood like a solder at attention. The oxygen deprived man was wheezing with a red face.

"What is this! what did you do to me!" said Zarya in confused anger. Her toned body acted against its will. What kind of technology is this! She continued to angrily rant even as the men were ignoring her.

"I am so sorry man!" Blurted Gene as he rushed to help his friend up. "I didn't know she would go straight for the kill like that! That psycho bitch needs to be put in its place!" As soon John got his footing again, he sized up and slapped the character across the face with all his might. Zarya and Gene were stunned into silence. "Hey man you good?" John sat on his sofa as the adrenaline wore off. His buddy joined next to him. "Alight," Gene said calmly. "I'm gonna see what I can do about this mix up. Imma head home and call RealDreams to see what our options are because that gorilla of a women is not what I saved my money for." He looked at Zarya's determined face. She was glaring John since the slap. "I can take it with me if you want; show the slut how to really " Zarya's stoic unbreaking glare snapped to Gene.

"No," sighed John. "I can handle her for now. You head out and get your order business figured out. Ill deal with that". He said as he motioned towards the stationary woman. "The worst is behind us." Gene looked at John with empathy then Zarya with bloodlust, nodded his head then left. John was pondering on his couch what to do next. Although what just happed was terrifying. He was embarrassed more then anything. Not because he got manhandled or received the wrong order those were definitely not what he wanted to happen but were manageable. Instead he was ashamed of a new fire in his loins. He was afraid to admit it to Gene or even himself but after slapping that big beast of a slut and putting her in her place, he felt a bulge in his pants.

What does John do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)