More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callum95 Callum95

Who do you want to be?

John (With Harem)

John woke up with the nice pleasant sound of birds chirping in the nice summer weather. His curtains allowing for a strand of sunlight to peek through the dusty morning aura of his room. But this wasn't the only pleasant noise. The other noise came from under his comfy duvet, his morning blowjob which John used for his alarm. His 9 inch meat being sucked with skill and lust as the gagging filled the room.

Between his legs was the 20 year old Bianca. The first ever member of the harem which started 2 years back. She has been the easiest to train, already being a size queen when they met. Bianca has dark black hair that didn't have a type of hairstyle, just messy and unkempt like a true slut. She has D cup breasts and a good attitude. Evrn if John slapped her or painfully fucked her, she wpuld accept it with a happy grin.

Jon groaned as he woke up, partially due to the good night's sleep and partially to Bianca. As John moved upwards as he sat up, resting against the headboard, he Bianca to move up. But not once did her master's cock leave the warm home of her mouth. John has noticed the usual wet spot on the mattress, caused by Bianca's horny lust and anticipation for her morning pounding. Her pussy couldn't help but leak.

This always made John horny and ready for his first fucking of the day. He pulled Bianca off his fully erect cock, leaking precum and spit, by grabbing her throat. She squirmed happily as he pulled in for a sensual kiss, in which both of them moaned before he let go. He grabbed her bubbly butt and pulled her up until his erect cock was just centimetres away from her dripping cunt, he then started to rub her sensitive folds and clit using the tip of his cock.

Bianca moaned loudly, knowing that the people who would hear her is other members of John's harem. She grinded back, eagar to cum before a wave of pure orgasmic pleasure ran over her, making her knees shake and her pussy squirt a clear liquid over John's cock. With that, John entered Bianca's very sensitive and spazming pussy with a loud grunt of pleasure.

John thrusted as hard as he could, laying havoc to the needy pussy of Bianca as she struggled to form words, maybe getting a "oohhh myy..." before resorting to sounds of pleasure. John had started to suck on her breasts, using his tongue to go around the sensitive nipple. She was in heaven. John was close to busting his morning load but he wanted another large orgasm from Bianca. He has held back his pleasure, wanting to take the time to feel the folds and the inner walls of Bianca's pussy work in tandom to milk him of his Alpha cum.

He continued his lustful thrusting, staring into the blue eyes of Bianca who just looked at him in pure awe. John then said "Cum for me Bianca, you whore. Let pleasure overcome you as you submit again to my fat cock." That tipped her over as he held her tight, allowing another orgasmic wave to rush her, contracting all of the muscles in her used cunt, milking John's cock eagerly.

But John wanted to give Bianca a facial, a daily reminder of why she loved him and why he is the harem's master. So John pulled Bianca off his cock by pulling on her hair, tossing her onto the bed in front of him. He then dragged her via hair onto the hardfloor of his room, knelt in front of her face and came, covering her face with a new layer of thick alpha cum as other bits of cum hit the floor. He thanked her with a slap across the face and an order "clean that up". Which she did, with her tongue.

Feeling happy to take on the day, what does he do next? Have a shower and use another harem whore? Go into the living room and have an orgy or maybe go to his newly acquired building, the building will become Harem's Mates?

What will John do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)