More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoozeCruiser BoozeCruiser

Whose story do we follow?

John, 20-year-old student

John goes to his local university, but still lives with his "new family": 40-year-old mom Ann, 38-year-old dad Peter, 21-year-old sister Ashley and 23-year-old sister Sarah. None of them are biologically related. Ashley and Sarah were really excited when they heard the news they were getting a brother as that would mean another male in the house. Ann and Peter both work in corporate while Ashley and Sarah both go to John's uni.

The story begins on a friday morning, in the middle of spring. John had to study a lot yesterday and didn't sleep with anyone, so he woke up alone. In need of relieving his morning wood, he thought for a while, before going to Sarah's room.

He found Sarah still asleep, naked on her bed, so he kissed her forehead. "Hi there little bro, is there something you can give me?" Sarah said seductively.

As a response, John delicately touched her pussy before getting on her bed and laying his dick on her stomach. He continued caressing her pussy. Sarah was starting to get wet, so he pushed himself in. A moan escaped her lips, which made John only want to fuck her harder. Now, slightly more awake, Sarah was visibly and audibly enjoying the morning pounding. They fucked for a few more minutes, constantly exchanging kisses.

"Fuck, Sarah. It feels so good!" John blurted out. He could sense himself getting close. "Aaagh! Cum inside me, cum inside me, pleaseeee..." moaned Sarah. That sent him over the edge and with a loud grunt, he unloaded deep inside her.

They kissed passionately for a while, when Sarah whispered "Go, take a shower, you always spend so much time in the bathroom. If we don't want to be late for class you should get going". John got up, as she added "I didn't cum yet, so I'm gonna wake Ashley up and make her eat your creampie out of me".

That painted a vivid picture in his brain as he made his way to the shower. "Hot" he responded.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)