More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Snowman789 Snowman789

What's next?

John's partner

John sits in a soft leather couch sipping on a fine whiskey. He is very wealthy and his power and influence are far reaching. He's charming, adventurous, and intrigued by both beautiful women seated across from him. They have been hand picked by him personally. He takes a sip of his drink and begins to explain. "I am holding a contest, I need someone to spend my time and enjoy life with. The winner of this competition will become my new partner." Both girls smile and nod their heads agreeing to participate in this event. "Now let me tell you how this is going to work. There will be three rounds to determine the winner. First, each of you will dance and strip for me. You can wear whatever you want to start but at the end you will be in just a thong. Second, the blowjob round, you both will showcase your blowjob skills. Keep in mind I like messy deep throat. Third, is the anal or more precisely the anal gape round. I will be taking a lot of things in determining the winner of this round but having the biggest anal gape is a big factor. As he explains these rules he notices that both of them seem interested in participating. Their faces show excitement and determination. "Whoever has the most cum on them at the end will be the winner and will stay while the other goes home. Any questions? If not you may get prepared and return to this room when you are ready to start."

Both girls leave the room to prepare themselves for the competition. They each go to different rooms and begin to undress. As they undress they think about how much they wanted to impress this rich man putting on this competition. This could be the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

Mayling enters a changing room and quickly touches up her makeup and perfume. She is an attractive young woman, 25 years old, from China. She has long black hair, almond-shaped eyes, a slender body, B cup breast, and a big juicy booty. She is more reserved or shy but has confidence in her abilities. Her confidence stems from her knowledge of traditional martial arts. She possesses a fierce competitive spirit, a seductive charm and great control over her body. She is good at sucking dick but has a pretty strong gag reflex so her deep throat abilities are not the best. What she lacks in deepthroating she makes up for in her anal abilities. She has great control over her asshole she can gape her asshole open pretty wide by just relaxing it or she can squeeze it tight. She puts on a green thong, fishnet thigh high stockings and a tight red and black dress that just covers her juicy booty. She checks herself in the mirror, takes a deep breath and leaves the room to join john.

In the other changing room is Maria Al-Masri. She is 26 years old and a voluptuous, beauty from Saudi Arabia. She has dark brown hair, large round eyes, and a curvy figure. Maria is intelligent, ambitious, and determined to win at any cost. She's skilled in seduction techniques and ways to bring to the most pleasure to a man. She is very good at sucking dick and deepthroating but has limited experience with anal as she is fairly new to the city. She chooses to wear a white thong, a matching bra, and a small black cocktail dress that shows off her ample cleavage and just barely covers her huge booty. She looks in the mirror checking her makeup and adjusts her bra making sure to show them off. Winking at herself in the mirror she leaves the changing room to join john.

As soon as they enter the room John's face lit up. He stands up and applauds the two beauties. "You both look wonderful and ready to win. Good luck girls, I look forward to seeing you perform." With that he sat back down and began to relax as the music started playing. The two looked at each other for a brief moment not knowing exactly what john is expecting. Maria gestures toward john "I will be nice and let you go first." Mayling nodded and started walking toward John slowly. She danced slowly around the room with a seductive smile on her face. Her hips swayed side to side as she moved gracefully. She knew exactly how to move and shake every part of her body in order to tease John. He couldn’t help but watch her closely as she performed. It didn't take long before she untied the lace holding her dress up, she let it fall to the ground revealing a pair of perky tits that jiggled nicely. She continued her dance until finally she faced away from john and bent over slightly ensuring to give him a good view. Looking over her shoulder she slowly peeled down her stockings leaving herself completely nude except for the thong she still wore.

Next was Maria's turn. She stepped onto the floor and immediately began shaking her ass in johns face. She had no problem being sexy or sensual. In fact, it seemed natural for her since she grew up learning traditional belly dancing moves. She decided to follow Mayling's lead and mimic her movements. However, instead of starting out slow, Maria went straight into full speed. Within seconds, her hips were bouncing wildly back and forth while she rubbed against John's lap. He couldn't resist feeling her soft breasts. Soon enough, she pulled off her top exposing her breasts to everyone in the room. When he saw them he felt an overwhelming urge to suckle them, but there would be time for that later. For now, he focused solely on watching her dance. To finish her routine Maria turned away from John and unclasped her dress letting it fall to the floor. She bent over giving him a perfect view of her bare ass shallowing a tiny white thong. She wiggled it back and forth right in front of his face causing him to gasp loudly.

Taking a moment to regain composure he said smiling broadly “That was amazing! I'm very impressed with you both already surpassing my expectations. Let’s continue shall we?”

As soon as the words left his mouth, both girls grabbed handfuls of fabric and tossed them aside. They now stood completely exposed facing one another. Each of them stared intently into the others eyes hoping to find a sign of weakness or defeat. Neither showed signs of fear or hesitation however. Instead, they appeared confident and eager to proceed.

“Alright then. Let us begin round two,” announced John as he pulled his hard dick out. “who wants to go first.”

“let her go first,” said Maria as she looked at Mayling "I'm sure I can bet her so why not get a good warm up. Mayling smiled back "you're going to regret that." She walked over to John and kneeled down in front of him. She gently lowered herself until her lips brushed against the tip of his penis. Slowly, she slid her tongue along the length of his shaft tasting its salty juices. She licked up and down several times savoring the taste of his precum. Suddenly, she stopped and leaned forward pressing her lips firmly against his cock head. Holding them closed tightly, she sucked softly around the edges. While doing this, she ran her fingers along the underside of his member feeling its warmth and hardness. A few moments passed before she released her grip allowing air to flow freely over his glans.

Maria watched silently enjoying the sight of Mayling pleasuring John. She too felt arousal building inside of her own body. But she couldn't let her have all the fun, she joined Mayling on the floor on her knees in front of John. Without hesitating, she wrapped her hand around John's dick and pulled it out of Maylings mouth and into hers. She started to suck vigorously moving her mouth back and forth along the entire length. As she did so, she noticed something interesting happening. Whenever his dick reached the back of her throat it naturally relaxed letting him slide deeper inside. After awhile, she realized that this must mean that her throat was designed for deepthroating cocks. She smiled thinking about this revelation.

Just then, Mayling spoke up interrupting Maria's thoughts. “Hey! I wasn't finished" Mayling pulled his dick back to her and put in her mouth until it reached the back of her throat. She gagged but determined to win she held it there looking John in the eyes. Doing this made her , cough, and gag but she kept her head pushed down even pushing harder in small bursts. Salvia begin to drip down his dick and onto his balls as her eyes begin to water. Eventually, she came off his dick with a gasps for air, long strands of spit still connected her mouth to his dick. To her dismay the dark red ring from her lipstick was slightly more than half way down his dick.

“What happened?” asked Maria smiling. “Why did you stop half way down?" She looked at John and said "I think you will like this" she immediately took all of his dick down her throat. She winked at Mayling as she held it there for a few seconds. When she finally started to come up Mayling was relieved but Maria only come up halfway before going back down keeping his dick in your throat. John moaned with pleasure as Maria bobbed her head up and down. With a fiery determination Mayling pulled Maria's hair up causing her to come off John's dick. Before Maria could do or say anything Mayling had his dick in her mouth but it stopped at the same place as before. Maria laughed but Mayling pushed and with a popping sound John's dick entered her throat. Her eyes widened and her body was screaming at her to let up but she stayed down. She stayed down as long as she could but soon she had to breath and she came up. She coughed and spit saliva everywhere. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Maria jumped back onto Johns cock and sucked him down her throat. She worked faster than before and played with is balls after a few moments John pulled his dick out and shot his load all over her face and neck. Her face was completely covered in his thick, creamy, white jizz even dripping onto her sizable breasts. She giggled enjoying the massive amount of cum John just gave her. She licked a little bit of it and moaned "mmm" she looked at John and asked "can I eat this or do you want me to wear it like a good girl?" John smiled devilishly before saying "wear it"

She giggled. “See? That wasn't so bad was it?” teased Maria. “Oh yeah? Well wait till you see what I can do!” replied Mayling with a smirk. She turned around presenting her ass to John. “Watch this” she bent over spreading her legs apart. She placed her hands on either side of her butt cheeks and slowly spread them apart exposing her tight brown butthole behind the thong. She removed the underwear tossing it aside leaving nothing between her big juicy cheeks. Standing upright, she gave John a quick peek at her bare butt before bending over again. This time however, when she pulled her butt cheeks apart she relaxed and her butthole began to open. John was practically drooling at the sight.

"Woah! Look at it expand!" exclaimed John. "That's my superpower" laughed Mayling. John looked at Maria "Now your turn." Maria turned around and followed suit. She repeated the exact same procedure as Mayling. She tried to relax but her asshole only opened slightly more than one inch. Seeing this mayling laughed, "is that all you can do?" She said as she opened her asshole even more causing it to gape even wider. "Mine is nice and tight but can take very big things" Maria wicked at John. Mayling said "oh I can adjust the tightness, watch" she said as she contracted her muscles and her hole squeezed tighter then Maria's at the start. Maria responded by laughing, "that doesn't matter. I know mine can make a man feel better than anyone else".

John looked at the two girls and thought to himself that they are both incredible in their own special way. "It can gape open as big as you want it too, it just needs some help. Do you have something big that can stretch it out?" Maria said as she slowly wiggled her huge soft juicy booty in front of john. "Oh yes I do," John said, his dick already rock hard again.

"Which one to use first?" John asked aloud but mainly to himself. "Me! Me! Pick me!" yelled Maria as she gave her ass a few good smacks. Mayling said "why not start with something special" as she winked her asshole open and closed. John looked at the sight before him for a moment just taking it in before saying "mayling, show me how big you can get your asshole while I stretch out Maria" with that he grabbed Maria's waist and pushed his dick into her asshole. Her asshole was tight and resisted his dick as he it into her. He fucked her hard as her asshole squeezed his dick tight. John loved the feeling of her tight asshole squeezing him. Before long she began to loosen up. As he felt it loosen up he pull his dick out and inspected her gape. She hold her asshole open, it was a good size bigger than before but he know she could go bigger.

As he was looking at Maria's gape Mayling presented her ass to John. Her hands on either side of her butt cheeks spreading them apart exposing her winking butthole. Every time it opened again it got slightly bigger. The site was to much, he just had to know what it felt like. He looked back at Maria's asshole and noticed it was closing slowly. "Here these will help" he said as he opened a drawer. Inside was a bunch of different sized anal toys. Small, medium, Large. Some dildos, some buttplugs. "You can choose anything you want to stretch out your ass" John said to Maria.

John switched his attention back to Mayling. She smiled at him "I have something to show you. All you need to do is be still." John stayed in place as mayling backed her ass up to John's dick. She was holding her asshole open until right before his dick would enter her. Quickly she squeezed her hole tight and pushed onto his dick. John let out a moan as she push back until just the head was in her asshole. Mayling looked back at John and smiled as she squeezed tighter moving slowly back and forth on just the head of his dick. John had never felt anything like that before and was loving the feeling. "Oh I'm not done" mayling said. She then opened her asshole until it was just bigger than his dick she then backed up one inch before squeezing it back tight again. She opened it again and moved back one more inch before squeezing tight. She continued this until John's dick was completely in balls deep. Once she was fully seated she let out a sigh of relief and closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. "Don't worry I won't keep you waiting forever." John said as he thrust into mayling making her squeal. He pumped in and out of mayling making her squeal with pleasure.

While Johns attention was on Mayling, Maria had chosen a medium sized dildo. She picked it up and held it close to her face looking at it for a moment before turning to face John. She inserted it into her butthole. Immediately she felt a rush of pleasure wash over her as the cold metal touched her sensitive nerves. She groaned softly as she began to slowly fuck herself with the toy. After some time she could feel her hole loosen more. She thought to herself this toy is not big enough to beat Mayling. Again she went back to the drawer and picked a small dildo. Without removing the dildo already in her, she inserted the small dildo next to it. It was tight but she knew she had to push herself. Once that one was in she picked up another small dildo and tried to insert it along with the two already in her. At first it didn't work but she continued to push and finally the small dildo slipped in. She felt her asshole stretch like never before. She slowly moved them back and forth as the sounds of Mayling's moans of pleasure filled the room. After a few moments the intense stretching feeling subsided. She turned her ass to John.

"How's this?" she asked john. He looked over and saw the site Maria had made in front of him, her big soft booty surrounding 3 dildos in her asshole one medium sized and the others small. "Impressive that should make a good size gape" said john in surprise. Mayling looked over and saw the same thing she was impressed Maria had pushed herself but know she could do more. John was getting very close to cumming again so he pulled out of mayling with a popping sound as her hole did not want to let him go. He said "let's see both of your biggest gapes side by side"

The two girls got on there knees and spread there booty cheeks apart. Maria pulled the toys out of her revealing a gape more than double what John had last seen her do. He said "I'm impressed at the progress you have made. Your gape is bigger than the one mayling had." Maria sighed in relief but Mayling's voice cut throught the air "oh I'm not done" and John watched as her asshole opened more and more until finally it stopped noticeably bigger than Maria's. John could no later contain himself and shoot 16 thick ropes of creamy white cum all over maylings back, booty, and gaping asshole.

With that round 3 was over both girls had won one round. John smiled and said "now the real fun begins, you girls are tied. No more rules or rounds, do whatever you want or can. Whoever brings me the most pleasure now wins" Both girls looked at each other and smiled. "So let's get started" they said in unison. Mayling turned around and bent over once again pulling her butt cheeks apart, she spread them wide stretching her hole open wider than before. Maria got in her knees in front of John mouth open and with her tongue out.

He found himself drawn to Maria’s incredible oral talents. She demonstrated her ability to deepthroat him without any difficulty, unlike Mayling whose gag reflex prevented her from performing the same act. Not to leave anyone out John played with maylings asshole, stretching it wider with his fingers. This caused Mayling to squirm, before she was trying to beat Maria now she was pushing her limits. Meanwhile, Maria continued to give John the best deepthroat he had ever received. Unable to control himself he put his hands on the sides of her head and mercilessly pumped in and out of her throat. Taking inspiration from her competitor Maria flexed her throat causing it to tighten squeezing his dick tight. This only increased the pleasure he was feeling as he held his dick deep in her throat watching her eyes. When he saw that she could not longer hold her breath he back up just long enough for her to get one big gasp of air before he continued his on her throat pumping in and out quickly. Wet sounds of sucking and moans filled the room has saliva flowed out of Maria's mouth down john's dick before dripping off his balls.

While John was focused on Maria, Mayling took this opportunity to really push the limits of her bootyhole. She pushed her fist in her hole and relaxed as much as she knew how. She held it there enjoying the intense stretch, as soon as that feeling subsided she pulled her fist out before quickly reinserting it. Over and over she did this trying to make her hole the biggest it's ever been. When she felt she was ready she looked over her shoulder at john and asked, "what do you think of this?" John looked over and saw Mayling spreading her big juicy booty cheeks apart revealing the biggest gape he had ever seen. He was stunned and stopped all movement. Maria looked over and said, "good job, even his huge dick wont be able to feel anything in that hole." Mayling laughed "how about we find out". With that john moved over to Mayling, she flexed her hole causing it to close completely. John pushed his dick in her asshole before saying "it's crazy it feels even tighter than before". Mayling began moving her hips back and forth on johns dick. She moved her ass back until it was pressed tightly against his hips before moving forward until just after he left her hole. She would then relax and open it giving him a good view. Then she would squeeze tight again before backing up on his dick. Over and over she did this driving John absolutely crazy. He felt her hole squeeze him as she had orgasm after orgasm.

After soon time when Mayling was pressing hard back onto John she squeezed her hole as tight as she could before looking back at him saying, "try to pull your dick out". He was confused but did try and pull out of her but to his amazement her once wide open hole now had a vise like grip on his dick. "I can't" John said. She laughed before loosening up just a bit and continuing to bounce on his dick.

"Oh Johhhhnnnn" Maria called out in a long slow sexy voice, He looked over and saw while he and Mayling were preoccupied Maria been busy. She was on her knees her booty facing him, Her big, soft cheeks surrounding 4 dildos somehow squeezed into her asshole, 2 medium and 2 small ones. He watched as she pulled them all out at the same time leaving her with the biggest gape she has ever had. She held it open for a few seconds before flexing her hole causing it to close tight before quickly pushing the toys back in and repeating the whole process. John had to see what that felt like. He pulled out of Mayling and quickly pushed into Maria's asshole, as he did she smiled and let out a moan. She began bouncing and twerking her big, soft, juicy booty on his dick doing her best to give him as much pleasure as she could. John was loving it and Maria could not contain her moans of pleasure as his dick felt so much better that the dildos. She had one orgasm that seemed to go on forever. Normally the feeling would build to a peak and after a few seconds it would subside but now she would have a peak only to reach a higher more intense one a few seconds later again and again. Mayling knew she could not just sit back and watch this happen. She got on her knees in front of john next to Marias ass, in a flash she grabbed his dick and put it in her mouth. Like before it reached the back of her throat and stopped, She gagged and saliva went all over his dick and balls. But she was determined she pushed hard and relaxed her throat and with that his dick slid down her throat. She looked up at him her eyes going wide and watering but she gagged again but held it down. After a few seconds she back up just enough to get a breath before taking him back down her throat again. This time she did not hold it down she bobbed her head up and down his dick never leaving her throat.

John was loving the feeling but looked over and Maria's gape slowly closing. When she took a breath this time he pulled his dick out of her and shoved it back in Maria's ass pounding it hard and fast. Mayling stayed on her knees, her mouth open and tongue out ready for more. John switched back and forth between the two getting closer and closer the cumming again. After some time his dick was once again down Mayling's throat, he went to pull out but Mayling pulled him back down. She shook her head "uh umm" she moaned looking into his eyes with his dick fully down her throat. That was it john could no longer hold back and started cumming. Mayling tried to keep him down but after 2 pumps she had to let go, John pulled out of her and shoot 10 more thick ropes of cum on her face before turning and pumping the rest on Maria's ass. John looked down and just took in the site before him. Two beautiful women before him covered in his cum. Mayling's face was completely covered in it with the excess dripping down on her perky breasts the older cum starting to dry on her beautiful booty making it shine. His cum made Maria's huge ass glisten in the light, She looked at him her face still coated in cum from earlier. She looked at her booty and over and Mayling before standing up. "Judging by the cum on both of us I can guess which of us is the winner" she said. "you're right but you should be very proud of yourself you put up a excellent fight and really pushed yourself. I had a lot of fun and you are welcome back anytime you want" John responded. She smiled picked up her belonging and walked toward the door. Before leaving she turned back and said "don't worry that was some of the best sex I have ever had I will be back soon"

John looked down at Mayling "Congratulations now it's time to start your new life."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)