More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cjv1 cjv1

Who are you, and what are you planning?

Joe and Nicole Thompson, 30, tiny husband, straying wife

Joe awoke with a moan, his head tilting back. "ohhh... fuck, dear... that mouth is so..." His words were interrupted by another moan, the man thrusting up at his wife's mouth. His little, four inch prick just barely nudged at the entrance to her throat, the blonde beauty slurping away lewdly on his manhood.

She lifted her head, a hand pumping her man's slick dick. "Mmm... morning baby..." the blue eyed bombshell purred. "I saw you poking a tent in the sheets... was wondering how long you'd stay asleep..." The man was lost in his pleasure, only half listening as she worked his sensitive little dick. "The festival is soon baby... Are you gonna have the energy to keep me yours all three days?" She asks softly, licking the sensitive cock head before her.

"Don't... oooh... don't worry baby... we'll lock the doors... Like... like last time..." he said, a hand entwining in her golden hair, pushing her head down a bit. The woman hid the look of disappoint on her face, taking his manhood back into her mouth. She loved him deeply, but this little prick of hers was more of a toy to play with than a real cock to stretch and breed her. Even as her husband moaned out, his sticky, salty cream spraying onto her tongue, she was thinking up a plan to get some real fun during the festival.

What's her plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)