More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by _Rinaldo _Rinaldo

Who do we follow?

Joe Shepherd, Marine Raider

Jumping out of an airplane in the night to storm a terrorist stronghold didn't sway his nerves one bit. But this... it made him feel angry, repulsed, powerless and more aroused than he'd ever felt in his life.

He watched Clarissa bouncing on that slick black cock - that huge, fucking big black dick. He felt repulsed as he watched the thick pole glistening with his wife's pussy juices: so much bigger than his own little white bitty. He stroked furiously at the idea. Fucking hell, this common street thug out-gunned him by a huge margin.

Jamal's heavy nuts were pulled up to his crotch, and his renewed vigor signaled only one thing.

'Take it, bitch! Take it!'

Clarissa moaned incoherently as the black man's hips jack-hammered the marine raider's wife from below.

Gods, was he really doing this? Joe was a marine raider: a darn good one at that. His muscular, 6'4 270 lbs frame was a weapon in itself. He could go over there and snap the little shit's neck clean but all his meaty hands wanted do was diddle his little five-incher.

'Fuck,' he moaned pathetically.

'You paying attention, white boy?!'

Joe nodded, watching intently.

Their cries reached a crescendo just then as Jamal expertly brought all three of them to orgasm at the same time. He mashed his nine inch snake into her sex as he unloaded heavily into her. Clarissa screamed as she came messily over his dick: her orgasm adding to the already soaked covers below them.

And Joe? Joe's little soldier spurted not even a teaspoon of clear fluid: his balls all but dry after his sixth orgasm that night. Jamal's load however frothed as it dripped out in heavy dollops onto his balls.

'Fuck,' Joe groaned - the high of his orgasm dissipating almost immediately as he was brought back down to earth. Here he was on his wedding night, jerking off to the sight of his formerly chaste wife getting railed by some rough-looking kid who tried to rob them.

'Get over here, white boy - eat this shit up.' The lanky stud shoved Joe into Clarissa's ruined snatch.

'You don't want a little black baby in there, you better get every drop.' Joe choked and spluttered as his airways were suddenly filled with virile black spooge. Jamal didn't care in the least. 'Pathetic fucking white boy - get that shit.'

Clarissa's hand moved to pull her new husband closer to her. Jamal had other ideas. He grabbed her hand, pulling the muscular marine's head away.

He let his creamy spooge dribble onto her wedding ring before forcing him to lick it all up.

'Yeah, get that shit, white boy.'

Joe was blinded by a flash as he resumed collecting Jamal's cum from over his wife's ring.

'Look at this fucking white boy. Joe Shepherd - some elite marine. Not so tough anymore, are you?'

He motioned Joe to reposition himself.

'Get it here, hold it up. Look at that shit. Look at that little white dick - you skip dick day, white boy?'

He backhanded Joe when he didn't answer. 'I asked you a question, white boy!'

'Y-Yes? I-It's small.' Joe blubbered stupidly, his rugged features glistening with cum.

'Say "I, Joe Shepherd, have an itty bitty white boy weenie."'

Joe repeated the words, his face turning even more crimson.

'Say "white boys can't fuck."'

'W-White boys can't fuck.' Joe sobbed.

'That's for damn sure.' Jamal ended the video there before forcing Joe back into his wife's sloppy cunt.

'Phew... Well, that was fun y'all but I got places to be.' the lanky stud climbed off the bed before taking a quick shower.

As he shoveled a black man's cum down his throat, Joe found his phone discarded under the dressing table. He could phone the police right now. He could. Jamal started whistling as the shower came on.

He could call the police, but he didn't have the strength. What would he tell them? That he sat in a corner tugging it as he watched a kid half his size bring his wife to orgasm no less than seven times? This marine ranger had well and truly been cunted.

He didn't stop eating his wife's cunt even as Jamal exited the suite's bathroom and began to redress himself. Calmly, he took his time to gather the couple's valuables. The muscular super soldier continued to play with a dollop of cum if only to avoid eye contact with the other man.

When he was done, Jamal only stood over the couple to savor the sight of humiliating such a powerful man.

'White boy.' Jamal called. He fished out his limp cock. Even soft, it was bigger than Joe was hard.

'Kiss it.'

Joe kissed the black stud's presented cock head.

'Thank me for fucking your bitch.'

'T-Thank you for fucking my wife.'

'Say you have a tiny boy cock.'

'I-I have a tiny boy cock.'

Jamal slapped the much larger man with his heavy cock.

Chuckling, he tucked himself away (Joe noticed his Rolex was already rattling loosely on his wrist). With that, he sauntered out, leaving the white couple alone in their combined mess.

Joe got up, pausing the simulation. He rewound the scene, watching as Jamal came back to stand over him with his mammoth cock out.

Joe tweaked the simulation, removing the black man's clothes and having his cock stand erect.

Slowly, Joe lowered himself before the other man, taking a moment just to marvel at the sight of a superior male's privates. Gods, that was a huge cock.

He was straight as an arrow. So what the hell was he doing, he thought to himself as his lips pressed against that python. He gave the cock head a smooch right over the piss slit, enjoying how taboo it was. Jamal was pleasantly musky, and the flesh was warm and silky under his lips.

The muscular marine cupped his lips over the tip of the other man's cock head, parking himself there. Slowly, he gathered enough of his nerves to clumsily suckle on the tip; braving himself to brace himself against the lanky male's legs. Joe stroked himself to hardness again.

Gods, if only his ultra-conservative dad could see him now: his hyper-masculine son kneeling and suckling on a big black cock. Joe bobbed clumsily as he nursed like a baby at its mother's teat, willing all his troubles away. It felt so relaxing just to kneel there and debase himself like that. Nobody would ever find out he tried to suck a fake cock.

He had no idea how some expensive VR headset was going to help with his aggression but goddamn, he wasn't going to complain. He wondered what other simulations he could try.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)