More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedeemerofDark RedeemerofDark

...Who gets the package?

Joanna the Mother

Thirty five year old Joanna sighed as she had finally gotten the baby to calm down to the point of going to sleep after the loud knock had gotten them to get all fussy, she grabbed the door knob, turned it ninety degrees, and found the box on the ground, scooping it up and closing the door behind her with her foot. Setting it down, and then proceeding to go down stairs and placing the baby in its crib, the bags in her eyes making it very evident how stressful things had been recently. She couldn't complain to much though since her husband wasn't around to help more because he had agreed to be the bread winner whilst she took care of the kids. Thankfully her son Tommy and daughter Kimmy were both out of the house, with the former in pre-school and the latter in Junior High as she sat in the seat next to the table with the plain brown cardboard box. She picked it up and took out her key ring, using a car key to tear open the tape keeping the box shut, trying to see what she reckoned was likely a gift her husband meant to get off early enough to get himself.

Is it something to help? To harm? To do nothing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)