More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

Who?

Jiraiya

"Hahahahaha, well this was just the jutsu I was looking for, for all my life" Jiraiya said as he jumped up and down in happiness.

"And it was just my luck to find it on my way to do some "research" Jiraiya said. "From what I know I'm in ghost form and nobody can see me, with this possession power I can use it for my "research". Jiraiya said with a perverted smile. "Hey Pervy Sage where are you!" A voice yelled. Jiraiya turn to his right to see Naruto looking for him. "Damn it's Naruto". Jiraiya said to himself. "Doesn't his know I'm doing "research"? he said. Hey Pervy Sage where are you, you said you will train my today! Naruto yelled out. Lucky he can't see me. Jiraiya said as he flow away from Naruto. "Now to test this power, now who should I possess and do my "research" on Jiraiya said.

"What I need is a young, female Kinoychi!" Jiraiya schemed, that big pervy grin spreading across his face, "Old ladies like Tsunade just won't do for my research! I need a young, innocent little flower to conduct my research on! One with curves, and spunk! But...where am I going to find such a girl?" Jiraiya wondered, crossing his arms and closing his eyes.

"HEY!!! PERVY SAGE, WHERE ARE YOU!?" Naruto screamed, running around the corner, glancing this way and that with an annoyed, but determined look on his face.

"Gah! Blast that kid...Always sneaking up on me, begging for more training..." Jiraiya muttered, watching Naruto look right through him.

"Grrr...Where could that pervy sage have gone!?" Naruto moaned, jumping up onto a roof top to continue his search.

"Hmmm...Wait a mintue! Naruto knows plenty of nice, young ladies....Perhaps if I follow that runt around, he might just lead me to what I'm searching for!" Jiraiya grinned, floating quickly after his young apprentice.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)