More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dsw812 dsw812

Which story will you follow?

Jinx's Costume Gun Fun

Jinx laughed maniacally as she leapt across the rooftops of Piltover, Vi in hot pursuit. "Just like old times, huh sis?" she yelled as she made a jump she wasn't actually sure she could make, continuing to run even as she heard Vi's heavy boots land behind her.

"Jinx, get back here!" Vi yelled, no trace of amusement in her voice, "Those hextech experiments are dangerous, you can't just steal them!" At her words, Jinx looked down at the bag of stolen goodies in her hand, recently liberated from a boring old topside laboratory. Rumor had gotten out that Golden Boy Jayce was working on some super top secret anti-espionage tech, and of course Jinx just had to take a look for herself.

Suddenly, she felt her foot catch on a loose brick, and her brain immediately went into overdrive, looking for any and all escape options even as she tripped and fell, time seeming to slow down as she took in her environment. "Nothing," she cursed, looking over the barren rooftop. No way to lose Vi, nothing to throw at her to distract her... she didn't want to have to resort to , but she also wasn't about to be caught. "Wait a second, maybe one of my new toys could help...?" Catching her fall into a roll, she turned around and began to dig through the bag even as Vi closed the distance. As her hands wrapped around what felt like a gun handle, she immediately pulled it out and pointed it at Vi, causing the Enforcer to slide to a halt at the sight.

"Don't get any funny ideas, sister," Jinx said, watching for any sudden movement from Vi even as she looked over the... gun? "What the hell sort of gun is this, it looks like one of those toys from back in the arcade?"

Vi, who had instinctually stopped and raised her gauntleted hands at the gun, seemed to also get the same impression, though she still didn't risk approaching. "Pow- Jinx," she said calmly, still getting used to Jinx's preferred name, "Why don't we just put that down - I know for a fact neither of us knows what it does?"

Jinx considered for a moment, before shrugging and lowering the gun... to point at Vi's leg instead. "Won't kill her, but I still wanna see what it does." As she pulled the trigger, she saw the look of panic on Vi's face, before a beam of light shot from the gun and struck Vi directly in the thigh.

"Ow, Jinx - what the hell?" Vi said, dropping a gauntlet to hold her thigh, which (luckily) didn't appear to be bleeding or anything. "Is it just a fancy taser?" Jinx thought, ready to be disappointed, but the next thing she saw quickly disproved that - Vi's leg seemed to be... deflating?

As the enforcer suddenly collapsed, her right leg seemingly losing all mass, she dropped her other gauntlet with a loud crash, and Jinx watched as the effect seemed to spread across Vi's entire body. Lying on the ground, looking up at Jinx, the last thing Vi managed to get out was a weak "...Pow...der" before her head too lost all structure, eyes closing as the Piltover Enforcer become nothing more than a pile of skin, Vi's clothes hanging loosely off of it.

Jinx blinked as she stared down at what remained of her sister, before looking back at the gun still held loosely in her hand. Turning it over, she saw a label on the other side: Costume Gun mk. 1. "Costume... gun?" Jinx repeated, gears turning in her head as she looked back at Vi. "So Vi turned into a... costume? Like that you wear?" They did say "espionage"...

Jinx smiled, dropping her bag and other paraphernalia before picking up Vi's skin by the head, pulling it loose from her clothes. Looking into the vacant expression on her sister's face, Jinx gently set her down and started to undress herself, kicking off her boots and pulling off her tight clothing, before again picking up Vi's skin. Turning it around, she noticed a seam on the back, and stuck a finger in, noticing it split with ease, and feeling an inviting warmth coming from inside.

"Don't mind if I do!" Jinx said, pulling the seam apart and looking over the inside of the skin, before sticking her legs in one at a time, worming them down into Vi's longer legs. As she reached the feet, lining up her toes within Vi's, she started to wonder how she'd ever match Vi's build, before a sudden tingling feeling came over her legs, and she nearly stumbled as she felt herself grow. Within seconds, the sensation stopped, and she looked down to see Vi's legs, now looking as natural as ever. Wiggling her toes, she felt the cold stone of the rooftop beneath Vi's feet, and grinned again.

"So that's how it works!" Continuing on, she pulled the suit up her torso, feeling Vi's pussy replace her own with a shock of pleasure, and jamming her arms into Vi's like a pair of long gloves, feeling her sister's muscles wrap around her skinny frame, and her larger breasts take shape on her chest. Finally, Jinx took a deep breath, before plunging her head into Vi's, feeling Vi's pink hair tickle her calloused fingers as she lined up her eyes, nose, and mouth. Keeping her eyes closed, she felt the familiar tingling as she heard bones shift and crack to reshape her face, before opening them once more to look out at the world - through Vi's eyes! She chuckled, and was surprised (but also not) to find that it came out in Vi's voice.

"Guess there's a new Piltover Enforcer on the scene," she said, looking down at her new body. Curling her fingers into fists, feeling a strength she'd never had, she turned back to Vi's clothes on the ground and started dressing herself in them, pulling up her tight pants, shoving her arms into the leather jacket, and jamming her feet into Vi's heavy boots. As she pulled Vi's goggles over her head, leaving them resting on top just as Vi always did, she looked down at the hextech gauntlets, and with a smile, slid Vi's hands into them, feeling her new muscles lift them with ease. Looking into a nearby piece of broken glass, she grinned, looking just like Vi normally did.

Suddenly, Jinx felt a sharp pang in her head, and nearly reached a hand up before remembering the gauntlets. As her vision blurred for a second, she felt something in her mind, something that felt like... memories? Not just memories - Vi's memories! Opening herself up to them, Jinx felt her shoulders subconsciously adjust to handle the weight of the gauntlets better, now standing just like Vi always did.

"Huh, guess Boy Genius actually did it, his invention actually works," Jinx chuckled, now feeling like she could comfortably impersonate Vi even to Cupc- Caitlyn. Jinx refused to call her 'Cupcake'... "although I guess I might have to if I want to keep up this charade," she thought, before noticing her own clothes and gear still sitting on the roof next to her. "Better hide this, don't want anyone stealing my stuff."

Picking up the pile of stuff, Vi's strength (and the size of the gauntlets) making it easier, Jinx quickly made her way a couple more rooftops over, before stashing it in one of her private hidey holes, where she knew no one would find it. She did, however, keep the Costume Gun with her, folding it up and jamming it into Vi's gauntlet.

Turning around, she looked out again at the city of Piltover, and Vi's memories started to fill in things she hadn't known before. Over there is a great Ionian restaurant, and down that street is where I punched that guy through a wall... and right there is the Enforcer HQ. Jinx curled Vi's lips into a smile, suddenly realizing the full potential of her new toy. She could walk straight into Enforcer HQ, and no one would bat an eye - why would they, Vi works there?

"Oh, dear sister... I think with me in your head, we're gonna be able to get up to all sorts of trouble!" Jumping down from the rooftop, Jinx started making her way over to the HQ, safely tucked away in the skin of the Sheriff's most trusted partner.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)