More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Assassin161 Assassin161

Who will the boomerang hit?

Jimmy

Jimmy was doing his Yoga as he usually did in his morning ritual. He had sat on his pillow in the front lawn of some unnamed house and was center stage to his three dolls. His other half, Sarah, was currently at her house, due to her brother doing something stupid as usual. As he spoke his instructions, he got into a sitting position with his legs pulled all the way behind his head. This was his favorite position. The way it made his muscles stretch and thighs loosen up gave him more pleasure than most exercises. Most of all, his penis was always facing him dead in the eye whenever he was here and who's to say he didn't use this position for more than yoga.

Jimmy was just getting comfortable when a ball bounced forward and hit a nearby post office box, forcing it to fall on the dolls and completely tear them in half.

Kevin soon appeared to grab his ball and set the box upright; revealing what was left of the stuffed animals. Giving some remarks, Kevin proceeded to return to his previous activities with no remorse.

A tear filled Jimmy was livid with anger, but knew he could do nothing to quench it. He was far too young and weak to take on a jock like Kevin. He collected his things with urgency, making sure to take every piece of scrap.

He was leaving with his mat and dolls in hand when he noticed a strange looking boomerang had landed in a bush next to him. It had white and yellow triangles on either wing that completed an isoceles trapezoid. The middle is what was most intriguing, as it made circles of yellow paint to form a hypnotic sphere that never ended on its smooth brown finish. Jimmy almost couldn't resist picking it up and put it in his hands where he examined it with curiosity. The large shape against his small body gave him the idea to tuck it into his shirt behind his neck and on his shoulders. This gave the appearance of strength.

Flexing with his new found energy he couldn't help saying "Look at me, I'm a bruiser." when he suddenly lost all control of his body.

A series of cracks, shrieks, and twitches emerged from him and just as suddenly Jimmy was now a strong muscular man, towering over any in peach creek, with shoulders wider than the mail box he was picking up. He had the power to do anything he wished. His anger was amplified through him and looked at the only person nearby to take it out on.

Kevin was still walking away when he became shrouded in a shadow and looked up in time to see an over sized Jimmy pummel the mail box on top of Kevin, who moments later popped his head out from under neath. Full of disbelief and bruises, Kevin looked up at the new Jimmy on top of him.

"I am Jimmy, hear me roar!" Jim yelled as he flexed his shoulders and almost propelled the boomerang through the shirt. Before Kevin could say a word, Jimmy grabbed his throat and pulled him from underneath the box till he was being held off his feet. Flinching about in so many directions, Kevin tried to hit Jimmy with everything he had with no success, untill his hand fell on the boomerang in his shirt.

The boomerang instantly held his grip and shared its mystical powers with Kevin, only this time it chose to make things interesting. Within the span of a few clicks and shrieks Kevin's appearance changed. The boomerang made his breasts grow till they were a border line B cup and made his dick shrivel up to a vagina. His hips slowly moved forward and changed sexes till his ass did the same and became a petite round fluff. Altering his emotions, Kevin became a shy, cowardly, and newly formed woman that was being held by the neck.

"Please don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you want, just please!." Kevin screamed in a high pitched voice, keeping his hand on Jimmy's shoulder. The boomerang kept enticing Kevin to hold on and be fueled by it's mystic powers.

Jim was about to hit him square in the face when he considered what Kevin said. His face changed from anger to curiosity as he felt his dick get a small tingle of interest.

"Anything?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes, please just don't hurt me!" Kevin shrieked in his newly formed high pitched voice. His arm was still being held on the boomerang and he, or she more rather, didn't want to let go. The boomerang had given influence on him to never want to leave its grasp.

Jimmy felt his cock twitch once more as he looked at Kevin's new features. He had never done anything with Sarah, even though she had constantly tried to get him to do things that were considered lewd in his eyes. The boomerang flipped had this around entirely making Jimmy angry, but most importantly he was horny. He could do nothing as his cock grew beyond its normal measurements and to full hardness underneath his tight white pants and traveled up his leg. When it hurt to just be hard, Jimmy knew exactly what he wanted Kevin to do for him.

Jimmy put Kevin on his back and on top of the mail box. Keeping one hand on his neck and the other on his shirt, which he grabbed in the front and tore until his breasts popped out. His sleeves and the rest of the shirt were intact, but the same could not be said of his pants, as Jim was ripping them to shreds until it revealed her red haired pussy that formed a perfect arrow pointing down, above it. Her lips jutted out in a puffy manner, but not in such a way that would be unattractive. Kevin was shaking with anticipation and disbelief.

"Oh that?" Kevin spoke, "I suppose if it has to be done..." Speaking with such faint heartedness she still didn't believe he would be going through with it when Jimmy undid his belt and out sprung his cock. Fully erect and flowing with blood his cock came to rest at the beginning of her pussy for only a moment before he began trudging through till he was balls deep.

"GOOD LORD" Kevin spoke, not able to believe the size of Jim's cock, as it sprang back and forth with no consideration of her. His cock sprang to and fro with his sandbag balls slapping her ample ass as the bulge grew in her stomach. The rage in Jim subsided as his penis came quickly to orgasm. A record considering he was only inside her for a few moments. Screaming with relief, Jim pushed his cock till his balls were almost squeezing inside her as his cum burst inside and filled her belly. Kevin's stomach grew till it could hold no more and the cum started pushing back outside and dripping on to the asphalt.

"Inconsiderate dullard." Kev stated as Jim began pulling out his cock and she slowly descended down onto the mail box. Once reaching there, two things happened simultaneously. The first was the last rope of cum came slipping out of Jim and onto Kev's face and chest with more dripping off the tip. The Second being Kev's grip on the boomerang slipped and within an instant Kevin was back to normal, confused and half naked save for his hat, sleeves, and shoes. His stomach was back to normal, but felt odd like he had just drank a gallon of milk. The first thing he saw was the over sized Jimmy staring down at him with a crazed look of sex and anger, almost evil. Mostly he could see the under side of his cock and the large shadow it forecasted.

"WHat the hell dude!" Kevin jumped into the air full of shock and disgust as Jim stood over him and hit the ground till his back was against the mail box. Kevin then realized his state of attire and felt his sagging cock on the ground. Looking down at his chest he noticed the cum and gripped his face where he found more. "GROSS!"

Jim would never be more satisfied with himself as he saw Kevin both humiliated and satisfied both his own needs for lust and anger. Somewhere there was a trumpet sounding off a majestic tone as Jim flexed and showed off his muscles in victory.

"I am Jimmy! Hear me roar." Jim stated boldly as he flexed his shoulders. This would be his last bit of bravery though, as the boomerang slipped right out of his blue sweater and got propelled up to the sky. And just as quickly had the boomerang given him the courage and assets Jimmy so awfully wanted, had left him with the same speed. Leaving him with a stretched shirt that revealed most of his body, his pants around his ankles, and his small cock bare for all to see, Jimmy surveyed his surroundings. Looking down at Kevin and seeing the anger in his eyes as he rolled up his sleeve and pumped up his fist, Jimmy ran screaming in fear of what would happen to him. This of course was difficult given he was encumbered by his pants, but Kevin didn't bother given his current state and his stomach was giving odd cramps.

Meanwhile the boomerang continued its journey and began to head for...

Where will the Boomerang head next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)