More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Assassin161 Assassin161

Where will the Boomerang head next?

Sarah

As the boomerang swiveled in the air, the mystery that drove this sleek wooden object found its target and headed straight for the window. The owner of said window was one the cul de sac members knew held a frequently and easily angered sister of the dumber Ed boys. Why it was open, no one can say, but the boomerang swung through none the less and hit the lid of a pink flowered golden chest, before landing squarely inside with a loud thud as the top shut behind it.

The owner of both the chest, window, and all contents of the room there in, had only just entered. Her name was Sarah. This young woman was the sassy and pampered younger sister of Ed. Though they look nothing alike, Sarah held tremendous power both within herself and over her older brother. Ed was always loyal to a fault when it came to family. Today it might pay off. Sarah, however, was a short, fresh 18 year old with red hair and black dots for eyes. She had small loops for earrings and a pink crop top with no sleeves. She didn't have much of a bust, but it still made the shirt have a gap for anyone willing enough to reach under and give a good squeeze. Underneath she wore no bra, as it had been a do da nothing day and was confined inside until her boy toy Jimmy arrived, who was running late. As for leg wear, she had on loose fitting jeans that did nothing to compliment her figure. She had a triangle body with wider hips than shoulders. Her belly was slim, her posterior small, eye candy for Jimmy, and her breasts were a b cup on a good day.

Her demeanor would change within an instance, though, as she became saddened at the appearance of her nearly destroyed room. Garbage of all varieties lay everywhere, and soiled every inch it touched. The dresser was soaking in some unknown substance, the walls were splattered with different shades of paste that she didn't even want to think of where they came from, and broken wood and trash littered the floor.

"My room." Was all Sarah said, before turning her grief into anger and grit her teeth. Before, she was waiting for Jimmy, now she had a mission. She already knew who caused the mess, and decided to make him feel the fear of god as she stomped on the floor beneath her. "ED!!! I've had it with you mister. Not only did you mess up my room, but _now _I have to find something to hit you with"

Opening the trunk up she started sifting though all the contents and began tossing them out one by one. First was a bat that comedically broke when she lifted it up.

"Used it."

Second was a five iron with Ed's head outlined in the shaft, "Used it."

Then fate took hold as she gripped the bent piece of wood. Lifting it up to the light, she said two final words, "Ah ha"

Just as it had done before, and how it would do again, the boomerang inverted Sarah's personality. A series of shrieks howled that seemed to come out of the air itself. The cold, quick tempered, ruffian, was now warm, patient, and had love for any in her gaze. The boomerang didn't stop there. Sarah had always been a masculine woman who had bigger balls than most. (Figuratively speaking) Now she was becoming something starkly different. Her breasts grew to a whopping large d as her bust became some forty inches. The shirt's fabric strained to hold them in. Her ass stood out more firmly as she felt it grow and fill the space of her jeans. In the span of less than two seconds the tomboy was now the embodiment of love. Hearts quite literally appeared around her and floated around her head. Her vision itself was different as she saw everything with smiles and hearts. She needed to tell the world of her love for everyone. And she knew just where to begin. Family comes first. "Here I come big brother!"

Sarah knew exactly where to find him. She skipped and frolicked her way through the house till she stood in her back yard and waited to find her fleeing brother and two friends. In seconds the trio of friends were dragged behind her brother, through the side basement window, and stood in horror as they realized who stood in front of them. Sarah however greeted them with eagerness as she observed them.

They were all in their usual outfits with the exception of Eddy carrying an old brown case with traveling stickers and scratches. Eddy was the self appointed leader of the group, who's only drive was money and his own selfishness for furthering his ego. He wore a signature yellow polo, with a red stripe down the middle and purple collar and sleeve ends. It did nothing to hide his growing belly fat. He had light colored blue jeans with a chain to his back pocket and red sneaker. He almost always had a crooked smile with his sharp lips and a double chin. His three hairs he had on his head were slicked backward. Despite always being quick to anger, Sarah still loved him.

Then there was Double D. Edd was thinly man that was both the smartest in the room and the cleanest. On occasion, the most well dressed too. Today he wore his typical red t-shirt with blue shorts and red sneakers. It is worth noting his red thigh high socks. He of course had his black ski hat that wore literally everywhere he went. Rain, snow, sun, or hail, Edd had the hat on at all times. Whatever lay beneath it was an absolute mystery to the neighborhood. What was known was that three black hairs stood out behind it. As for his face, he had a gap in his teeth, a thin face, and wide nose. Despite his cowardice, Sarah still loved him.

Finally, came her brother. Ed was tall and towered over all. He had his own signature smell of garbage and male odor. He wore the same shiny green jacket with two white stripes that hadn't been washed in years. Underneath was a red and white t-shirt. Blue pants and black shoes. His most recognizable feature is his unibrow, that stood out with his buzz cut hair. Tall as he was, his face was of average build and had a rounded chin. Despite messing up her room, Sarah still loved him.

"Hi ya fellas! Do you wanna play? Huh do ya?" Sarah blurted out. She couldn't wait for an answer as she held the boomerang up for them to reciprocate her affection.

Eddy said something insulting, but Ed's words were resonant in her ears.

"Don't hit me!" He stood in fear.

"Ed... How could you say that?" Sarah said with hurt in her voice and eyes. She jumped to him and embraced him with a hug. Her breasts squeezing on his crotch. "I love you silly!"

Ed stood in shock, while the other two Eds remained puzzled. Sarah cuddled up against him. Her soft breasts making the dumb brother's cock hard inside his pants. Before anything could happen though, Eddy began pulling her off.

"Hey! Whatever it is you're pulling, it ain't gonna work!" Eddy screamed, as he held her but the ever straining fabric on her body, but Sarah saw only hearts in his eyes.

"Ahhh, does little eddy want a hug too?" She pulled herself up to his head and embraced his face with a smothering amount of cleavage. Eddy was speechless as his cock became rock hard in his pants and Sarah to rub on him.

"Sarah are you feeling well?" Double D asked.

"I feel great Double D! Hug for you too." Sarah said and started frolicking towards him. Edd however was not used to this amount of attention and quickly ran away in fear of both women cooties and getting a boner in front of one. Sarah followed closely behind.

"Good Lord stay away!" Edd screamed, "Ed do something!"

He ran into an unnamed yard where he past a fence and under a clothesline. From there he continued to run until he ran out of yard. Luckily for him, Sarah would soon have a change of heart. When she followed him, tits swaying with every step, and slipping more with each, she had inadvertently raised the boomerang above her head and caught it in the clothesline. This caused it to slingshot into the air and for poor Sarah to fall face first into the dirt.

What once was became once more. Her body reverted back to normal and her senses became aware to her new surroundings. A face full of dirt and bruises, she felt herself getting lifted up by none other than her brother. One of her breasts hung outside the shirt, thanks to the stretched material, and her ass for some reason felt sore. The rage came rushing back to her and soon a cloud of dust and punches consumed the immediate area. All any of the other Eds could hear was Ed's screams of pain as he got pummeled into a pulp. Looking around Sarah realized where she was in the cul de sac and covered her shirt up as best she could. She walked towards the direction of home, with Ed in a literal hole in the ground of her making.

"Touch me again and I'll beat you to a pulp." She warned

"Ah the good old days" Ed said in his hole.

Meanwhile, the boomerang was making another journey in the sky. It loomed in circles until it landed on,

Where does the boomerang land

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)