More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Megturneystories Megturneystories

Who is the main character?

Jimmy, widower and caregiver to his ags stepdaughter

Jimmy was still numb. Everything went so wrong in the last week. His Stepdaughter, Tiffany hated his guts and had never made a secret of that fact.

He married her mother 5 years ago when Tiffany was 15 and the first thing she ever said to him was “you will never be my real dad!” Before locking herself in her room. It was a week before she said anything else to him.

4 times that he knew about she had lied to her mother, telling her she saw him with another woman, that he was having an affair. Once even saying he had been inappropriate toward her. The only thing that saved him was the security cameras that proved the incident in question never happened.

Last week though Tiffany had finally gone too far and had paid the price herself.

Jimmy had no idea what was happening during the event but looking at the cameras he had pieced it together.

He had a ritual of sorts, a glass of wine an hour before his wife got home, the camera showed Tiffany put a pinch of white powder in his glass, then after he he started to go limp on the couch she let a woman in the front door.

He recognized her as one of Tiffany’s friends from school, a small framed Asian girl who after being let in made a beeline for him on the couch, unzipped his pants and started sucking on his cock like she owed him money.

His memory was foggy but the camera held the worst day of his life in 4k. His wife walked in, saw her head bobbing well jimmy leaned back looking relaxed. She gasped screamed at him before turning and screaming for Tiffany to get in the car.

As Tiffany left she stopped for a second and gave him an evil smile before practically skipping toward the door her mother left through.

Tiffany finally got what she wanted, she broke up Jimmy and her mother. The only thing she didn’t take in to account was how blinding rage can make someone a terrible driver.

The accident was brutal, the car was ripped to pieces and Tiffany was the only survivor. The Doctors had called it a miracle, a small scar hidden by her hairline was the only lasting damage, at least physically.

Something had happened inside her mind that the doctors couldn’t explain. As they told Jimmy the girl seemed to take everything she was told as obvious truth, like the very idea someone could lie to her had been erased completely.

As her legal next of kin it would fall to Jimmy to care for her and keep her safe. They gave him a stack of cards with specialty clinics and care homes that dealt with unique psychological problems.

Tiffany was still pretty up when she was loaded into his car and when she was unloaded and brought inside the house.

Now Jimmy was sitting at the kitchen table, staring at Tiffany’s closed bedroom door.

What happenes when Tiffany wakes up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)