More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who's Next

Jezebel Smith Student

Jezebel goes about her day like normal. She attends a all girls school, and has no clue what just aired on the news. Like all girls, she daydreams about her perfect man. He'd be tall dark and handsome , with a mole on his cheek, but not one those hobble bulgey red ones that stick out a inch. No a small , not so noticeable one .

He'd have glasses and "MISS SMITH?" yells Mrs. Jones. "Mm...what, oh um glaciers" responds Jezebel. "Miss Smith...this makes the fourth time...the question had nothing to do with glaciers...in fact it when did the war end?" Mrs. Jones repeats.

This happens off and on through her classes, then comes lunch time. Lunch time is where her normal day gets not so normal. Lunch it self was same old same old, but as Jezebel ate, the fire alarm malfunctions. Causing the students to celebrate , as they miss part of the schedule lecture on the education of woman hood. Why out side, the girls can hear sounds in the distance, of course they wonder what is. A few minutes past, and they head back in. Jezebel notices one girl she doesn't recognize. She's wearing a skirt, and a hoody with the hood up. She seems alittle uncomfortable, for she keeps adjusting the neck line.

Jezebel trys to follow the girl, but the group of students keep in the way. She loses sight of her shortly after getting back into the building. "Shit.....oh well, surely I wasn't the only one that noticed her" thinks Jezebel.

Who is the mysterious girl and is Jezebell the only one who seen her ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)